Chapter 23

Maddy's P.O.V.

After I take a quick shower, Robbie is waiting for me in the living room. He is watching some weird tv show, and laying full out on the couch.

"You ready to go?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but you might need a sweatshirt," Robbie says, turning off the tv.

"A sweatshirt will mess up my outfit," I complain.

My outfit is actually nice today. A long sleave flower printed shirt from Brandy and some skinny Hollister jeans. Matched with tall brown boots.

"Even my sweatshirt will?" Robbie questions.

"I guess yours is an exception," I bite my lip.

"That's what I thought," Robbie grins getting up from the couch.

Robbie takes off his sweatshirt, and puts it on me. It's actually warmer than it looks.

"We just need to stop at my house and then we can go to your surprise," Robbie says putting his arm around me.

"Okay," I nod, and we leave my house.

All the way to Robbie's, he refuses to tell me anything we're doing today. The only thing he does at his place, is grab a extra sweatshirt for himself, and we take off.

As I notice, we drive upstate for about an hour in a half.

"Still no hints?" I whine.

"Nope," Robbie shakes his head.

"How long until we get there?" I ask as Robbie starts to drive up a hill.

"We'll be there in a couple minutes," Robbie smiles to himself, and we go up the 'hill' for a few more minutes.

I look around, and see snow. White snow everywhere. No way. No fucking way!

"You're taking me to see snow?!" I squeal getting out of the car.

Even though I'm 16, I've never seen snow. It sounds crazy, I know. Most of the time I just hang out at the beach and the warm parts of California.

"See, a pretty good surprise hmm?" Robbie locks the car and walks over to me.

"God you're amazing," I hug him tight.

He hugs back even tighter, "So are you."

Robbie seems to do everything right. It's still a wonder how he does it.

"Come on, let's go to the rental shop," Robbie pulls me forward.

We go inside, and Robbie gets us both snowshoes. Whatever those things are?

"Here," Robbie hands me my pair once we get outside again.

"This is a bad idea," I shake my head.

"You'll like it," Robbie smiles putting his on quickly.

It takes me probably five minutes to put mine on, hooking every strap confuses me.

"Let's go," Robbie says and starts to walk away.

"Wait!" I say and start to walk too.

My walking feels slow, and Robbie seems to be getting farther away.

"Come and catch up to me," Robbie yells turning around.

I nod, and start to run. Well, I attempt to. I get about five feet and fall flat onto the snow.

"ROBBIE!" I yell.

I can see him laughing in the distance, but he walks back.

"Help me upppp," I hold my hands up when he gets closer.

"Okay okay," Robbie laughs, and grabs onto my hands to help me up.

Instead, I pull him down with me. We both laugh.

"Was this your intention?" Robbie asks, his face only inches from mine.

"No, I just thought of it," I giggle.

"Clever, aren't you?" Robbie smirks.

"Maybee," I carry out the e.

Robbie leans in and kisses me softly. I kiss him back, and butterflies explode deep in my stomach. I will never get sick of this feeling.

"There's people around," Robbie says into the kiss.

I pull away and smile at my boyfriend.

"Later," I smile and Robbie helps me up.

"Agreed," Robbie smiles and we attempt to walk somemore.

A/N: hi i updated. i thought this was cute so. yay 4 maddy and robbie. i went snowshoeing today and i personally didnt like it. well PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! ilysm ty xx-Kate.

*not edited*

kik is officialkatexoxo :)