Chapter 11

Robbie's P.O.V.

I don't know why Maddy thinks it's such a genius idea to leave me alone with Tara, because it is not. Not at all.

"Why are you here anyways?" Tara asks me.

"You don't know?" I ask her right back.

"No," Tara shrugs.

"Your big sister is coming to Texas with me," I tell the young girl standing beside me.

I feel really tall right now. Ha ha.

"What!?" Tara says wide eyed.

"Yeah, and we gotta go," I tell her before walking away awkwardly to find Maddy.

I decide she's gone downstairs, and walk down there.

She's standing with her back to me, doing something on her phone. I walk up behind her quietly, wrap my arms around her from behind, and lift her up.

"What are you doing?" She squeaks.

"I dunno," I laugh spinning her around a little bit.

Maddy is so darn light. I don't even think that's natural. I wonder how much she weighs. Not very much obviously.

"Let me down," She puts her hands over mine to try to move my hands off of her, but there's no way.

I like this girl so much. Why can't she just like me back? Why can't she just remember the night at the nightclub?

"Hey now, we gotta get going to Texas pretty girl," I whisper in her ear.

"Oh right, that's today," Maddy says as I set her down.

"You better be ready, we're going to miss the flight," I tell her.

"Okay, hold on," Maddy runs upstairs, and returns back with two big bags behind her.

"You're going to love this," I laugh, picking up the bags.

"I can carry my own bags," Maddy scowls.

"Why don't you appreciate me?" I roll my eyes.

"Because I can do stuff myself," Maddy sighs.

"Mads," I stop and look at her in the eyes, "thanks for coming with me."

I have to hold back everything to not kiss her. I just want her soft lips on mine. I want her so bad.

I wonder if Maddy thinks the same way. Probably not. I wish she did.

"Thank you for letting me," She smiles brightly.

"You're going to love Texas. But you might need a little more than that to wear," I look down at her perfectly fitting high waisted shorts, and her shirt cut a little high.

Don't get me wrong, I love her outfit. Well I love it on her. But, it's gonna be cold in Houston. Cold cold.

"Party pooper," Maddy frowns.

"Sorry love, it's not my fault you dressed like that," I shake my head.

"Call me love one more time and I will punch you," Maddy threatens as we leave her house.

"Love," I smirk and Maddy turns around.

A/N: omgggggg. IM RLLY EXCITED 4 EVERY1 2 READ MY NXT CHAPTER BC OMGGGGGGGGG ! but whale they know how to flirt. the ways to live forever screening is actually tomorrow yayyyy. ok lmao if this can get 15 comments tonight i'll double update. AND NO SPAMMING. ok pretty please VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! ily thx 4 reading(: xx-kate.

MAH KIK IS officialkatexoxo IF YALL WANNA TALK TO ME(;

*not edited oh well*