The kidnapping of Kit

Ok summarising. Kit is currently Kimberly's boyfriend, her extended family and her parents went to protect the president from getting assassinated, and left Kimberly and her cousins at home to guard the house.

Kimberly's POV:
"Kimberly, are you alright? "

I came back, my eyes blinking.

"What happened ?" I asked.

"I don't know.... You suddenly zoned out, and your eyes kept rolling around and around and you were yelling at thin air to shut up." Jeremy said, inching away.

That moment, all the memories started rushing back in. And that moment, I suddenly thought of Kit, my new and first boyfriend. My requited crush. My soulmate.....

What if I can't see him anymore? He is soo going to be soo disappointed!! I let out a heartrending sob. I finally had reached the first stage of my teenage life , and it comes crashing down all the time!  I love Kit. He is everything I want, and everything I need.

Not like some annoying guy like Jeremy.

Why the hell am I born into this family? Why can't my luck be any better???

What I didn't realise that what I was really doing was wailing on the ground.

"Honey, I know that you have some serious issues but I still love you all the same." Jeremy announced .

I stopped wailing, glaring at him . He smirked at me .

I jumped on top of his shoulders, strangling him with my hands," Whyy you...!!!"

Looks like jerks always stay jerks.

"Can't... breathe..!" , Jeremy coughed.

He grabbed my arms, and with his strength, he swung me down on my back.  

"ARGHHHH.!!!!" I groaned.

"Next time, I would take your head!" I swore at him, not caring whether the twins were there or not.

"Hon, I would like to see you try. Come to papa, sweetie." He winked at me and smirked that trademark smirk, acting like he knows something I don't.

But I know something he doesn't. He was a psychopath, worse than  a jerk.

"Now you pyscho, go and train with the twins . I mean NOW."

"Whoa there , hotcakes, no need to bite my head off. How about I silence you with a kiss?"
He waggles his eyebrows suggestively, leaning towards me. That was when I really looked at Jeremy.

He had the tones, and abs all of it from head to toe. His shaggy hair was blonde, with  natural caramel highlights. And he looked familiar to someone I know... not our family but someone else.... I just can't seem to think about who....

This is sooo frustrating!