The Match

Bang!..."Kimberly, wake up! It is training time if you.. want to. You are supposed to fight with Jeremy today! "Valerie banged my door. "What !"I woke up in a jolt.
       I dressed up in a jumpsuit quickly. I can't wait to deliver a punch to that jerk! Then that smirk of his would be wiped off his face! I went to the training base in a flash. Jeremy and my other parts of my family were already there.
       Valerie announced :"Today's our lucky day of ours. Kimberly had finally agreed to have a fighting match and her opponent is Jeremy! Please note her fighting style and her......"Valerie droned on. I stared at Jeremy.

     He was wearing his usual smirk .Just even catching a glimpse of his face makes me want to tear his face off like what the "devil" did in the Taylor Swift parody 22.Well,come to think about it ,I haven't encountered a real monster before. Maybe I should take one of those missions to find out how one looks like? Nah , I just want to live a normal life !

       Ding! The battle was starting. I shook hands with Jeremy. We circled around   each other. " The first person who makes a move wins! " he says , while he  delivered a punch  at me .But I've anticipated that, and leapt backward .I got  caught in the leg by Jeremy's hand. He twist it. I yelped out.
        If you twist the  ankle it isn't that painful but if its the leg ,it is a different story." Steady girl, you  can handle this! "I told myself. Then  I remembered something. Boys are weak in their ass! Why didn't I think about that before! I used my free leg to kick Jeremy in the shin. He gave a deafening scream and dropped me.

I went crashing to the ground. I did a somersault in the air to land on my feet.
        As Jeremy was still howling in pain, I quickly took advantage of the situation. I leapt to the wall, pushing my foot against it. I launch myself towards Jeremy, opening my legs to clasp myself sitting on his shoulders. Taking the risk of breaking my head, I did a backward flip, pulling Jeremy along on my trip. We landed on the hard concrete floor with a crash. I landed on my back but unfortunately for him, He fell flat on his face . And fractured his nose , I think.

       His legs were on top of me.His body was twisted to a 'u' shape. I put my foot to squash his head down and pulled his legs with all my might.

Jeremy started gasping. It went on for a few minutes which seemed like hours. Out of the sudden , all the gasping stopped. Valerie felt his pulse.

"He has passed on ! Kimberly wins! Better rush him to the healing pod before his soul leaves his heart! Reviving someone from the dead may take hours!  Quick!":  Valerie commanded.

      Since he was very heavy, he was carried to the healing pod using a stretcher. I glanced at the clock .  It's 9 o clock! oh shit , I'm going to be late for school! I quickly dashed to my bedroom and changed into casual like clothing grabbing my backpack and dashed out of the house.