END

Please forgive me.

*10 years later*

I couldn't be any happier with my little family. Harry and I adopted two children, we found a mate for veelagurlpotter ((shout out I know but she inspired the plot)) , Angelica Schuyler was very confused at first but now they are engaged. Herc told me he was going to propose to Laf today. Although we drifted apart from Hermione and Ron we still would see them occasionally.

But there was only one bad thing...

Today as I walk outside and check the mail I see a letter from South Carolina.John went to South Carolina to protest against racism so I assumed it was from him. I bring it inside and read who it's from and I am surprised.

It's not from John, it's from Henry Laurens. His father. I open the letter confused and I read it says 'On Tuesday the 27th, John Laurens was killed in a shooting while he was in South Carolina. As you may know, John Laurens was engaged in the protest against racism. There were many others who died. He is buried until his family sends for his remains."

I drop the letter and sob. Harry comes in looking worried. "Babe what's wrong?" He rubs my back. I hand him the letter and I hear him crumble to the ground crying.

At that very moment Alex come running looking a mess. We look at him and he says "He's  gone" then he runs out.

We cry for what seems like hours. I finally decide bring Harry to bed and we fall asleep together, silently crying.

I'm sorry guys, well that's the end. Everyone lives happily ever after except for Alex. I like making Alex helpless for no reason. I needed to end it a little sad for someone. I didn't want to kill Harry or Draco because I didn't want you guys in pain. Well I mean if you are a Hamilfan it'll bring back awful memories BUT MAKE SURE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!