Chapter 4

Hey guys!!! I am literally the happiest girl right now!!! I didn't know that I would actually get likes or comments and that people would actually like this fan fiction. So this is truly amazing and I notice and read all of your comments. If you happen to like the story don't forget to vote and comment, VOMMENT!!!  Yeah so I'm gonna go back to the last chapter real quick to see where I ended 😂 but you guys can just continue reading while I do all the work.

Draco's P.O.V.

When we got back to private dorm they gave us Harry started shaking. Like really bad. I started to get worry when he didn't stop. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" a tear slipped from his eye and fell into his lap. I wiped the tears away with my thumb and caressed his cheek. He looked up at me and he started to cry. But it wasn't the silent tears like before. He was sobbing loudly. I pulled him into a hug and brought him close to my chest. I rocked him back and forth. He started to calm down but he was still crying slightly and sniffled every once in a while.

"Harry," I whispered "please don't cry, it makes me sad when you cry." I said into his hair. "I'm sorry Dray, I don't want you to be sad because I'm crying." he said softly with a few sniffles. "It's okay Harry, but can you tell me what's wrong? They gave you medicine and potions, why would you still be upset?" I asked curiously "It's because..." he mumbled something I couldn't make out. (Hey Dray, just because you didn't hear what he said doesn't mean you can't make out with him) "Could you repeat that Harry, I couldn't hear you." I whispered. He sighed "I may or may not have poured the potions in the sink when she left the room with you." I groaned "Haaarrryyyy!" he chuckled and I sighed "Well do you want me to grab you some more potions or do you think you can go the night without it?" I asked nicely. "Yeah I can go without them, just do we have a dreamless sleep potion?" I nodded and headed towards the bathroom and grabbed the potion. I came back into the room with Harry in his boxers, I walked over to him and handed him the potion, he took it gratefully them drank it. He set the flask down and was about to walk towards the bed when he tripped "Aaaahh-" he yelled for a short while, and before I could try to stop him from his fall my wings grabbed him when he was two inches from hitting the floor. He gasped "Thanks Draco."

I brought him to a standing position with my wings and brought him into a kiss. He kissed back with passion as I ran my hand up his bare back to his neck, while my other arm was around his hips. His arms were wrapped around my waist and we brought our make out session to the bed. We were there for who knows how long and then I said through kisses " I love you so much Harry." he sighed happily and said "I love you more." "Well is that so?" I asked "Yup" he stated it like I couldn't love him as much. "You're and asshole Harry, you know that" I laughed so he could tell I was joking. He giggled and he said "But Draco, I'm your asshole." I laughed again and said "I know Harry, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Good night Harry." "Good night Draco." when I heard his breathing slow down I whispered "I love you more than you could imagine." he smiled, damn it, he was awake. But all he did was open his eyes kiss me on the mouth softly and used my bare chest for a pillow. I smiled, I have the best boyfriend a guy could ask for.

Sorry this chapter is short guys, I just have bad writers block so that's all I could think of. I'll try and update either later today again or tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll definitely upload another chapter this weekend. So let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote! Have a nice day guys!!!