oh no you did not.

Start from the beginning

                “Ah, I see you have came, good. We have already packed your thinks and are at the house you and Brandon will be sharing.” I growl, but she calms me before anyone even notices.

                I swoop her down before she can respond to them and kiss her hard on the mouth. She moans on my lips but is pulled from me. I growl louder this time and look up to see a man, I assume is Brandon.

Sonata’s POV

                One minute I'm kissing Kyle, then I am pulled away, a different pair of arms wrap around me and I feel almost the same tingly feeling I feel when I'm with Kyle. Only this time, it's not as intense, but certainly close. If I would have met Brandon firat, I would have thought he was my mate.

                I look up to see the face that matches the strong, tan arms that are wrapped around me. His Blonde hair and blue eyes make a beautiful contrast with his tan skin. He turns me around so I'm flush against him, he stares at me deep I the eyes as he leans down and kisses me. My lips move against his until I hear a familiar growl behind me. I gasp as I realize what I'm doing and pull away. I turn around to look at Kyle, who is being restrained by two of my pack members.

                “Kyle,” I whisper, sadness in my voice. He is forced in his car and gives me one last look before he pulls away.

                “Finally that mutt is gone,” I hear James mutter.

                I turn around and glare at the man that I assume is James, He is very tall and has blackish white hair, with the same fierce blue eyes that Brandon has. He smiles at my reaction, but Brandon looks puzzled at my reaction. He must think that I no longer like Kyle because I found my ‘mate’.

                “Honey, I must properly introduce myself,” Brandon says behind me, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. “I'm Brandon,” he says huskily in my ear. He slips our hands into my back pocket.

                “Sonata,” I say to him and he smiles.

                “I know.” He smiles “ so, what do you say we go back to our place and get to know each other a little more.” He winks at me and I cant help but smile, but my wolf flashes images of Kyle in my mind and I turn away from Brandon.

                “Excuse my sons behavior.” James says “it's wonderful to finally meet you, Sonata. I'm James,” he says and shakes the hand that isn’t being held by Brandon.

                “Well now that we all know each other, I think we will be going,: Brandon says and pulls me to his car. I get in without even saying a word to my father, who is just standing there, giving me a blank expression.

                “I'm so glad to finally have met you,” Brandon says when we are on our way to the house he is calling ours.

                “Me too,” I manage to say, trying to fake my love for him. I take his hand this time, it's easier fro me to pretend when I'm touching him.

                We finally pull into a house, no, a mansion. He gets out of the car and walks to my side and helps me out.

                “Welcome home, baby.” He says and we walk up, though, when we get inside, he brings me straight up to the bedroom. Finally, I realize what he is doing.

                “Brandon, I cant do this,” I say to him and he looks at me, taking off his shirt leaving him with just his pants on. I cant help but love the way his abs look and he uses this lull to bring me in his arms.

                “Yes, you will.” He says and I feel my shirt being ripped off, leaving me in just a bra. My bare skin against his feels amazing. My wolf, once again, pops an image of Kyle in my head again and I push Brandon away.

                “No. I don’t want to have sex with you, Brandon,” I say and he pulls me back to him andpushes us onto the bed.

                “your my mate and you will do as I say!” I screams at me. I cant help but flinch at his tone…

                                                God, why did this have to happen to me?

COMMENT 

VOTE

FAN

Pleaseeeeeee? C:

xxJessica