Forbidden Love

Kyle's POV

                Her words feel like fire every time I think of them, we can't be together. I'm Sorry. I saw her crying on the ground but I couldn’t look at her, I have to stay strong. All my wolf could do was run to the pack house, for once in my life, I let it take total control of my body. Suddenly, I felt so strong, powerful, like an Alpha. This is how I'm supposed to feel all the time, but I can’t help but feel weak around her. Her beautiful, bright blue eyes that make me melt inside. Her body is as if an angel sculpted it herself. Tall, about 5’ 11”, broad shoulder but it's evened out with her large breasts and thick, strong stomach. Her legs are long and beautiful. She has thick dark brown hair that falls in perfect curls almost past her waist, and strong cheekbones…oh, how I would love to kiss down them. She’s made for me…she’s made to help me.

                I reach the pack house and as always, the second I walk in, I have four girls practically hanging on me.

                “hey, handsome, where have you been? Band practice ended an hour ago, I’ve missed you.” Shelby says and I almost puke in her face. She’s not ugly, she’s just not Sonata. She has been the most persistent to get my attention out of all the other girls, she’s even given me a few blow jobs with nothing in return. I refuse to have sex with her, she just sits in the corner and plays with herself to get relief, then I send her off. I know that’s terrible, but after those nights, she usually leaves me alone for a couple days. Today, she has her long blonde hair in a high ponytail and is wearing a short black skirt with thigh high tights that are held up by straps, with a corset that shows everyone her perky, very large breasts.

                She pushes me into the side room and onto the couch, she climbs ontop of me and straddles me. All I can see is Sonata sitting in almost the same position, it's enough to just get up, Shelby falls to the floor and I look at her with disgust. I finally break down.

                “Can you please leave me alone? Your not my mate, and you never will be. I'm sorry, I cant do this anymore. Go find someone that will appreciate you, because I cant give you what you need,” I leave her in shock, still on the floor. As I enter the other room I start to hear slight sobs come from the room. I sit on the end of the couch, with my arm around the back, before I can do anything Abby come and slides in the nook of my arm. Without thinking, I push her away with almost all of my force, she stumbles onto the ground and a couple of the boys sitting in the room look at me. I look at Abby who is now standing up and brushing herself off.

                “I'm sorry, Abby, I can’t do this anymore. Please, go tell the rest of the girls just to give it a break. I found my mate.” She gasps and starts to cry as she runs from the room. The rest of the guys just look at me.

                “I think I'm going to go comfort Abby, after all, she is a good ride,” Jarred winks at me and leaves the room. I look at the 4 reaming guys there, Adam, Justin, Vince, and Jake.

                “Damn dude, you really broke her heart.” Jake says and I look down.

                “So, who’s the chick that finally melt that ice heart you have inside yah?” Vince asks. I look up at them and see them all looking at me with anticipation.

                “Sonata,” I pause as I choke on her name “Sonata Hollows,” all of the boys gasp at the same time, and I hear a new voice at the doorway, my father, the current Alpha of this pack.

                “Son, you know that’s forbidden.” He says and I look down at my hands.

                “I know,” I say quietly.

****************************************************************************************************************

So, how did you like it? how will Sonata and Kyle be together? the plot thickens!

Comment! Fan me!