oh no you did not.

Kyle’s POV

He cant take her away from me, she is my life line. She is what is keeping me sain. We sit on the couch, her soothing hand on my arm, I pull her even closer and just smell her. As if trying to memorize the smell, and feel of her.

                “Kyle,” she says, there is pain in her voice “ I don’t want to leave you.” She says and I sigh.

                “I know, baby. Were going to make this right.” I say, “we WILL be together,” just then my father walks in.

                “Son, I heard that James contacted you. We have a plan, come.” I stand up and lift Sonata with me.

                “No, she cant come,”

                “I'm not leaving her. This is about her, she deserves to know how to stop this,” I say back to him, anger in my voice. I lift her up and carry her when I find that she is too weak to walk.

                “Whats wrong with her?” I ask my dad frantically when I try to nudge her awake.

                “Must be in a state of shock…or-“ he stops

                “or?” I prompt him.

                “She is having a one on one conversation with her wolf.” He says and I look at her closed eyes. He body is so limp, not like a sleeping persons body, it makes sense.

Sonata’s POV

                As I slip into unconsciousness, I find myself in a forest with a snow white wolf infront of me. After a few moments, I realize it's my wolf. As I feel my body slip more into unconsciousness, I can feel my wolf trying to talk to me, her sweet voice finally makes sense. I walk over to her as she speaks.

                “Sonata, I don’t have much time. I must tell you this,” she says and is relieved when I egnolige what she says.

                “Go on,” I speak to her with my mind as I sit beside her in the grass.

                “We have to get away from James and Brandon, they are bad news. And also, you will feel compelled to love Brandon because of the blood they put in you. You cant let him get too close, come up with as many excuses as you can to be away from him….physically, at least. There is a way to get out of this, I just am not allowed to tell you.” She says

                “Why cant you tell me?” I yell

                “It's not up to me to let you know. You just need to get on Brandon’s good side but whatever you do, DO NOT MATE WITH HIM. Kyle is our true mate. Go to your father’s house tomorrow, play along…then you will give Kyle and his father more time to get you back fair and square. There is something that James would die for, it would most definitely get you out of your deal. Find it, and you can be with Kyle. WE can be with Kyle. I will try my hardest not to make you want to mate with him, but sometimes, I have no will power. I'm sorry.” After that I black out and when I wake up, I find myself in Kyle’s arms, in his room.

Kyle’s POV

                She finally wakes up at around 3 o clock in the morning. I let her gather her surroundings before I start asking questions.

                “What did your would want?” I finally ask her.

                “I have to go with James tomorrow…” she continues to tell me what her wolf said. After a long fight I tell her that she can go and we start to get her ready, she seems to be really awake after sleeping for about seven hours.  It's about nine when we are in the car and driving back to her house. When we pull up her father is already outside with a large man, who I assume is James.