No more tears to cry.

Okay, so im telling you all now, I am going to edit this one. The last chapter was terrrrible. Anywho, and I promise, for those reading, I will try and upload faster.

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

Chapter 7, Right? I think. Whatever.

We walk down the stairs top see my father with a look that could kill on his face. I immidiatly force my eyes down to the ground and continue to walk.

"Sonata? Why are you here? And dressed like that, I thought that me and your mother told your not to mate the first night? And you!" He growls towards Kyle. "taking my daughters virtue, without my permission? I was considering making a deal for my daughters happiness but right now, I don't think I can!".he yells at Kyle.

"Sir," Kyle directs towards my father in a calm mannor, "youll see that I did not mate with your daughter, the most ive done to her is mark her, which she wanted. Nothing I did was without permission." He says and I can tell he is looking at my neck. I tilt my head top show him. He now, simply nods and I smile at the fact he didnt flip out.

"i respect you for that, Kyle, but my daughter needs to come home with me, now." He says and looks at me. "honey, I know itll hurt for a bit to be away from him, but itll be alright. I promise. I can even let Jason come in and sleep with you, if youd like," I hear Kyle growl beside me.

"dad, no. im sorry, but im staying with my mate tonight. You cant force me to do anything right now, I know that if I go home with you, not even Jason will be able to help me sleep. You know that, I need him, kyle, and he needs me. Right now more than ever. Im sorry, dad, but if I had to choose right now, it would be Kyle. I would die, literally, if you made me go with you. I would loose my other half. I cant- I just cant," I start to cry and Kyle pulls me closer to him, I wrap both my arms around his firm body and find the comforting warmth there.

"get your filthy hands off my daughter!" My father screams at Kyle. He starts to walk towards us, but before he can even make it a foot, pack members are holding him back. I look through my teary eyes to see guilt, anger, and worst of all, sadness, in my dads eyes. I know that he would not have hurt Kyle, for which he would have hurt me. We all stand there for a moment, just a moment, before my dad quickly pulls away, nodding off the wolves as if surrendering.

"Sonata, darling. I love you. I wish I could get over this and tell you to come home tomorrow, but just give me a little while. Dont come home for a few weeks, please. I need you think this through. But please-" he stops, and chokes back a sob. Something I have never seen, or thought I would have ever seen my father do "call your mother. Let her know that your happy. Please." With that, he quickly exits the door, slamming it.

When I finally hear his tires screech their way out of the drive way, is when I break down. My knees go limp and I fall to the ground, Kyle barley catches me, but manages, and sits me lightly against the wall. He gestures for everyone to leave, and of course, they listen. We sit there for what seems like forever, me crying, and him gently holding me, whispering comforting words in my ear. Finally, after I have no more tears to cry, I fall asleep.

Kyles POV

All I feel I can do is hold her limp body close to me, try to comfort her with my words. I know none of this will work, but I have to do something. After about two hours, she has nothing left and falls asleep against my chest. I wait an hour to make sure she is in a deep sleep then I get up as smoothly as possible, not wanting to stir her in the slightest.

We get into the bedroom and I lay her on the bed, and slide in, at the same time so for her it fekt as though she never moved. She snuggles in closer to me and I sigh in relief, she is finally at peace for the time being.

I do not sleep that night, just so I know that I never move, wanting her to get the best night sleeo possible. As I lay there, abstent mindedly playing with a peice of her hair, I begin to think.

'how dare her own father say something like that to her?'

'hes just upset that we are her mate.'

I try to reason with my wolf, but somehow he makes me begin to think.

'what happens when she wants to see her mother, imagin how sad she will be when she wont be able to gush about the baby, the wedding, how just, perfect everything, is to her mom? Will her mother be forced to reject her just as her father did? She couldnt? ....its all because of me, if I could just be someone different..someone-'

My wolf cuts me off abruptly.

'dont think that, obviously the spirits have a reason for putting you two where you are at. Maybe they want our packs to reunite?' My wolf brings up an excellent question. I think on that for the rest of the night.

The next morning, when I feel Sonata start to stir, I take my phone off the bedside table and text my mom, telling her to make Sonata some food. I would have made it, if I wasnt afraid I would wake her by moving. I had stayed in the same spot, and position for over eight hours. My arm was cramped up and the leg that she is parcially on, fell asleep a good four hours ago. I honestly did not care.

My mom, as quietly as possible, walk in about fifteen minutes later. She holds a tray which has a little of every kind of breakfast food you can think of. Fruit salad, bacon, sausage, hash browns, waffles, eggs, toast, a bagel, french toast, pancakes with four different juices and a glass of millk. On the side were different types of syrup and butter, cream cheese, jam, and even peanut better. I shake my head and chuckle at my mom. She sets it on my dresser and whispers.

"i didnt know what she liked, so I made her a variety,"

"id say so, thanks mom. And, we are probably gonna just stay up here most of the day, so dont be worried." My mom nods and walks out as quietky as she came in.

Sonata POV

"..we are pribably gonna just stay up here most of the day, so dont be worried," I hear Kyle tell his mother. I only assume its her when I get a wiff of the food. After she leaves I yawn and look into Kyles, worried eyes.

"why are we staying up here? I kinda wanted to go for a run, havent been out in awhile." I say and he smiles at me. I lean across him and get the tray. I set it on his lap, using it as a makeshift table. He watches me carefully as I pop a grape into my mouth.

"we can do that as well, I just wanted to spend the day with you. We have school tomorrow, so I figured, why not have a lazy day?" He shugs and I find it so cute. I lean in and kiss him, only quickly though, because I knock over the cups of drinks onto the bed. Before I know it, the tray is on the nightstand and we are out of the soaked bed.

"so much for staying in bed," he says and I laugh. He looks at me funny, "what?"

"your being so over dramatic, watch," I walk into the bathroom, get a thick towel, walk back and place it on the spill, which thankfully happened on the edge. The edge of his bigger-than-a-king-sized bed. I walk to the other side, get in and pat the space beside me.

"see look, nice and dry. Your beds so big, we could have spilled it in the middle, and still had room!" I say and he chuckles as he joins me in bed.

As soon as he gets in, I begin to kiss him.

"kyle," I move to whisper in his ear "i want you,"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Should they mate now? Need feedback! Oh! And for the people who DO want them to mate, tell me if you want a rated R chapter that I can post seperatly....

Pleaseee comment!!!!

xx

Jessica.