track one,

It's registration day.

jihoon increased his grip on his black phone case, trying to keep up with his uncle's long strides. entering his supposedly classroom which was covered with peeling white paint, the male once again pondered to himself what in the world he was doing in school when it was the holidays.

when his name was called, jihoon hurriedly smoothed out the creases forming on his middle school uniform and followed his uncle.

passing over his previous school records to the man seated in front of him who introduced himself as mr lee, the teacher of jihoon's class.

while jihoon's uncle babbled away with his teacher, the male's eyes darted to another boy seated at the back row waiting for his turn.

his hair was black and he was uncomfortably scratching the nape of his neck and squirming in his blue uniform. a nametag sat above his pocket but when jihoon tried to make out his name, jihoon's uncle stood up from his seat.

"let's go," his uncle had said before strolling out of the class. adjusting his tie frantically, jihoon jogged out of the room.

at the foyer of the school, there was namelists displayed of every class. jihoon wandered over to 1-6 which was his class and let his eyes scan down the list of fourty names.

"kim mingyu, boo seungkwan, kwon soonyo-" he murmured out some names to himself before his uncle called him.

"jihoon, your aunt wants us to get back for dinner," hearing that, jihoon let the unfinished name hang by his partly-opened lips before he trailed after his uncle once again.

--