06 - Sachiyo and the Totoro Onesie

Start from the beginning

"That's it!" Kai-senpai exclaimed while Shu-senpai bowed on his knees. What the hell are they doing? I raised a brow and was about to ask when Shu-senpai talked.

"Oh Goddess of Fun and Sarcasm, please spare us and give us something fun to do in this gloomy day" They started doing some mantras and shit while I sweatdropped.

"What the hell?" I managed to say while the older males gasped.

"She has spoken!" Kai-senpai dramatically said with a look of awe. I never knew they thought I was mute. I mean I speak every time.

"Please bless us with a good idea" Shu-senpai begged eagerly. Studying must've made them lose their brains and sanity.

"Why should I?" Let's play with them shall we?

"Please save our souls." Kai-senpai cried out with tears in his eyes.

"We'll do anything you want" Shu-senpai told me and I smirked. You got me there.

"Okay..." A lot of ideas burst into my mind but one stood out.

"How does a slumber party sound?" I asked and the two suddenly lit up

"That's a great idea, my queen!" Kai-senpai cheered while Shu-senpai teared up.

"Just inform everyone. We can stay in our room. 8:00 sharp." I told them and they began running out shouting about blessings and miracles.

"Idiots" I muttered while Eishi sweatdropped.

"Aren't you too evil?" He told me while I smirked.

"There's no too much for evil" I giggled. This will be fun.

"Senpai!!" I motioned Shu-senpai abd Kai-senpai to come closer and when they arrived in front of me, I immediately distributed instructions

"Shu-senpai, prepare as much food as you can. Chips, cookies, candies, chocolates, pizza... Whatever there is." Shu-senpai saluted and went away to do the task.

"Kai-senpai, tell all of them to come in pajamas. I'll prepare the games while you decorate the venue." I told him. Before he walked away, I added an instruction.

"Ask someone to bring cameras. A polaroid camera, a professional camera and whatever camera there is" I laughed evilly at the thought of blackmailing.

It was four in the afternoon and I sent Rindo a text about it. Knowing her, she is so pumped about it. I told her to think of as much punishments as she can and since this is Rindo we are talking about, don't expect it to be easy. Eishi went and fetched some materials for the punishments and games. I on the otherhand, was managing the whole thing. The others were still busy so I was stuck on a six-man team. Mizuki-san will also attend so I asked her if she can bring some sake or something and to our surprise and happiness, she agreed. My phone suddenly rang and I tapped the answer button immediately seeing as it was from Rindo.