Chapter 5

Sorry for the slow updates! Wattpad kinda shut down on me...(Wattpad...)

Anyway this chapter is gonna be kinda short, but hope you enjoy!

Inspiration goes to @BlueMist562's story, Playing Knight.

Peace, NexoKnightGrace

Chapter 5: Dark Macy EX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Clay's POV)

"Stay away from me!" Macy yelled when I tried to get close to her. Macy quickly sidestepped Aaron's arrow and threw her mace at me. "I never was meant to be a Knight!" She yelled. "After all these years, I was just 'Playing Knight', for your information!"

And I never wanted it to be this way. I never wanted to hurt my crush. Somehow I had to take the evil out of her...

"Arghhh!" A giant BOM yelled as it powered up while a golden aura flickered around him. The truth, he looked scary. 

"Aaron, shoot! Axl, fling your axe! Lance, spear them!" I gave my fellow Knights orders as I yelled furiously through the dust and heat of battle. I was sweating heavily in my armor as I wielded my sword brave-looking.

BOM struck his monsters with lightning and they each became stronger, now having their own weapons and dynamite/TNT. They threw bombs angrily. The only one that hadn't gotten struck by that energy bolt was Macy. She continued to fight angrily, too.

Then it came to me that I trained her to be this good of a Knight. When I first became leader, I hadn't had the thought about my Knights turning their back against me and wanted to host for evil. Now I had.

BOM was making some serious noise as he charged up. Then, all of a sudden, he yelled "ARGGGHHHHH!!!!" and let out a bright, powerful bolt on Macy. We knights fell to the ground.

Macy emerged from the dust. I looked at her and she was wearing red and black armor, a fully powered mace, a Dark Nexo-Powered shield, and a force field around her.

"MACY!" I yelled, hoping she'd listen to me.

She rose to full height,

"Clay Moorington, do you know who I am?" Macy asked.

"I am Dark Macy EX."