Chapter 4

Woohoo! New title: Sword for a Mace Clay X Macy!!! Thank you so so soooooo much Thryncloud7 for this title I am gladly appreciated and please enjoy this next chapter. Thanks for ideas @ava1034 and Thryncloud7, and I am glad for the nice comments! (No spam in my comments please.) @ava1034 you comment way to much, sometimes about other things I don't need to read but your own entertainment, and Wattpad has shut down a few times because of the huge bar of ava1034 comments notifications. If you want to comment, post it on my conversations. Thank you!

Chapter 4: Evil? (I need to start naming chapters)

Peace, NexoKnightGrace

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Clay's POV)

My crush..Macy...she ran away like that. Never showed up at the Fortrex. Gone.

~ Flashback ~

"Hey, did you happen to see Macy anywhere?" I asked my fellow knights. They answered in a grumble, "No" and kept doing what they were doing. Even Aaron and Robin. I went to the castle and knocked on the big, gold gate. It creaked open, and thankfully the Queen has opened the gate. "Have you seen Macy anywhere???" I ask her. "She said she was going to the Fortrex that morning when she left." The Queen replied. That was strange. I never saw her today...

"See you soon, Your Highness," I said, dashing out the gate. "Thank you!" I kept running to the Fortrex, which was camped in the woods. "Hey guys," I called, "I might have a idea where to find her..."

~ Flashback end ~

Me and my knights drove on our vehicles at top speed, to Dragon City. That was Macy's favorite place in Knighton. As we arrived, the city was getting under attack. I hop out my Rumble Blade and took a closer look at the destruction. I gasped loudly. "Clay?" Aaron called. "Do you see it?" I pointed to a dark figure. Lance, Axl, and Aaron gasped too. They had found what I saw.

Sure enough, Macy was at Dragon City - possessed by the Book of Monsters, or now what we call the book of Darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------