MasterChief VS Alien

UNSC Frigate Domino
2546

"I still don't see why we have to be here, I doubt the Covenant are going to waste their time boarding one little ship." Chief said as he placed his helmet over his head, completely sealing.

"If the Covenant managed to follow us here, then they must know that she is onboard." Captain Reynolds replied to the seven foot Spartan. He was referencing to Doctor Halsey, who was in cryosleep before being delivered to Reach.

As the ship was preparing to go to slipspace again, an alarm suddenly went off in the room.

"Sir!" The ship's navigator addressed the captain with a salute, and continued. "We've picked up a distress call from what appears to be an old colony ship."

"Out here? Well we can't leave them behind incase there are survivors." The Captain scratched the back of his head. "But I don't like it."

"I'll go sir." Chief said. "It'll be quick, and you won't have to worry it it's a trap."

"Alright MasterChief, you are clear to go for it."

Grabbing his assault rifle and magnum, Chief headed towards a pelican dropship.

As he flew the pelican out of the ship's hangar bay, he noticed that the other ship already had its hangar open, so he was able to fly in and land easily.

Walking out, he activated his helmet lights, and had his assault rifle ready for anything.

"This is Sierra-117, MasterChief petty officer of the UNSC, is anyone still alive?"

No response came, so Chief moved forward and broke open a door.

Beep. His hud started to pick up the motion of an unidentified being.

"Identify yourself!" Chief kept his eyes locked on the tracker, but constantly looked around for the source.

Beep. The small flashing dot grew closer.

Beep. Chief realized whatever it was had to be close, but nothing seemed to be making any sound, other than the ventilation shafts creaking.

Chief saw small, shadowy movement from the corner of his eye, as if something was moving along the ceiling.

Hiss. Chief barely ducked from the swing of a long black tail. The tail's lade nearly cut Chief as he raised his rifle, taking aim at a large, skeletal looking alien with large claws.

He fired off a burst of ammunition, the high caliber rounds barely scraping the surprisingly fast creature.

The alien jumped off the ground and kicked itself from the wall, practically throwing itself towards the MasteChief.

Chief rolled to the side, dodging a strike from its massive tail and blocked another attack with his rifle, which caused it to shatter into a dozen pieces.

The hell is this thing? Chief wondered as he readied his knife and magnum.

The creature hissed at him again, and charged.

Chief rolled to the side of the aliens attack, and with lighting fast speed he stabbed his titanium knife into the creatures neck, spewing its blood everywhere.

The acidic blood made contact with his suit, only being stopped by his shields, which flickered and the acidic blood dripped down to the floor.

Chief pulled out the knife and stabbed it in the neck again, barely holding back the creatures attacks.

The alien knocked chief away, allowing both of them to regain their stances.

The alien clawed the knife out of its neck, and more blood sizzled onto the floor.

MasterChief stood still, waiting for the creature to make its move on him.

The alien lunged forward, swiping its massive arms and tried to cut the Chief, who managed to grab both arms by the wrists.

It's tail swung at him, Chief pushed the alien back and smacked the tail away, using his powerful speed and strength.

The creature hissed and tried to retreat, only to have Chief grab the creature's tail, and pulled it under his boot.

Chief lunged off the alien and dive for a rifle that was on the ground. Reacting with lightning speed, he turned and filled the alien with bullets, tearing it apart and spread the acidic blood all over.

"Captain," Chief activated his HUD's communicator, "no life forms are on board, encountered unknown alien creature, sending full report when I return to the Domino."

"Copy that Chief, Reynolds out."

Chief carefully stepped over what remained of the alien, and readied his pelican for takeoff.

Sorry I haven't posted this in a long overdue time, I've been rather busy. Hope y'all enjoyed!