“Come in” I turned the door knob and stepped in; my curiosity was hitting its peak now.

“Ah Max!” Mr. Foreman smiled “Sit down” I quickly paced across the room and sat down on the leather seat opposite him. Mr. Foreman was a middle aged and average looking guy. His black hair was combed back and he was clean shaven today. He fixed his glasses before starting.

“So how are you today Max?”

“I’m fine thank you sir.”

He smiled “that’s great” he leaned back in his chair not taking his eyes off me.” You are one talented and brilliant boy, for someone who didn’t study or had an interest in computers in high school or never study it in college or uni I mean its mind blowing. I have never ever met someone who can hack or find a virus as fast as you”

“Thank you sir, I guess I had a lot of free time, found something I had no idea I was good at”

“Well you’re good at it alright, I mean I remember when we first met, not under the best circumstances, but I knew I had to have you no matter how much you’d cost”

I give a weak smile.

“But I didn’t call you to reminisce about the past” I nod “It’s a shame to see you leave. A real shame but I have one more client for you” he leans forward.

A client? Is that it? “Sir you know you could have just emailed me the details?”

He smiled “This is no ordinary client, do you know the woman who goes by the name of Rachel Kelly?”

I shake my head “No sir.”

“Well, I wouldn’t blame you. She’s the daughter of Calvin Kelly, A very powerful business man. Owns a whole chain of 6 star hotels all over the world from America to London to Sierra Leone”

Six stars? Thought hotels only went up to five stars I shrug the thought off.

“Now recently Ms. Kelly got engaged to-...” Mr. Foreman leans back in his chair tapping the desk slowly he eventually sighs in defeat “I can’t remember his name but he is a very powerful business man. I mean way richer than the Kelly’s, his father owns everything collectively but he has taken ownership of a part of his father’s business” I nod taking everything in

“So where do I come in?”

“Ms. Kelly has called us to come and help us get rid of a virus on her computers and laptops?”

“Shouldn’t she have a virus protector on her devices already?”

“Oh she does, top of the range. But this is a level one virus. Deadly bitches and it’s in there slowly eating and hacking away at her files.”

“Right, I see” I cringe slightly

“Now for some reason all of the systems were on including her fiancée’s laptop with all his important stuff and that’s how the virus entered all of them so I need you to find them, get rid of them, locate the source of where the virus came from and install our newest virus guard on it okay?”