Oopsy Daisy!! 1/2

{author note; be aware my friends that's all I have to say}.

TaeTaes P.O.V
As everyone left I grabbed the last present remembering what jimin hyung said

*flash back*
3rd person p.o.v
Jimin looked tae in the eyes and handed him a small box wrapped in a pretty lavender wrapping paper and lace all around it "taetae promise me you'll open this in private I don't think anyone else should see what's inside" he said as he started walking to the other side of the room. On the other hand taehyung looked at the box in confusion but shrugged and went up the stairs to put the beautiful box under his bed knowing he was going to revisit it later.
While tae was upstairs jimin grabbed taes phone and put his friend jungkooks number in

*end flash back*

Still taes P.O.V
I blushed at the thought of what might be in this box so as any person would do I opened it quickly first untying the pretty white lace then going to the lavender wrapping paper and opening the box. I quickly blushed and jumped when I saw what was inside the box, a beautiful pair of lacy purple panties my favorite "I love jiminie he just knows me so well!!" I squealed to myself while stripping so I could put on the panties. I sighed at the feeling of the soft lace on my bare backside "Oh! I'll take a picture and sent it to jiminie and show how thankful I am!" . I quickly snapped a photo and attached it to the most recent texter on my list because I mostly only talk to him...

"I loved the present you gave me they fit so nicely! I love the color they are just so pretty don't you think🔥❣️"

"I loved the present you gave me they fit so nicely! I love the color they are just so pretty don't you think🔥❣️". ~Text sent~

Jungkooks P.O.V
I opened my phone when i got a text from a random number I didn't recognize at all, " Huh? What's this it has a picture attached too? I guess I'll open it, it can't be that bad!"

~~~~Unknown Number~~~~
~~•**%%PICTURE ATTACHED%%**•~~

"I loved the present you gave me they fit so nicely! I love the color they are just so pretty don't you think?🔥❣️"

I think I almost had a heart attack like good god who the hell is this! Who ever they are they have the prettiest back side I've ever seen!I think I should text them back

~~~~~Text unknown back?~~~~~

"Baby you look wonderful but may I ask, who is this also btw you have a beautiful back side it's so pretty and smooth and soft! Your thighs look so pretty too, Oh my so pretty for daddy"

To be continued~~~~~~~<~~

I'm so lazy I'll do part 2 tomorrow I promise
Peace out my beans !!!!!

AND AS ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY BUH BAIIIIIIII.

P.s Credit to UkeTae for finding the lovely photo of the panties and yes that is a male in that picture