16

I just want to say thanks to @HackerPop and @MariaInesCabrita for giving me the ideas for this chapter and some down the road lol. Anyways, here we go!!!!! And remember, 30 comments on THIS CHAPTER'S PAGE, or no updates lol.

Blade's POV

We walked into the dinner as my wolf instantly went on edge, something wasn't right. "Snow, do you sense that?" I asked looking around he glanced at me and chuckled. "Feel what?" He was confused. "My wolf is on edge, I smell, death." I whispered panicked and that instantly caught his attention

"I smell blood, lots of it. Stay here Blade." Snow growled and stormed out the back but my wolf was now even more panicking. 'We need to be near mate, he needs to protect us.' My wolf whined as our eyes darted around, then my eyes landed on it, or well them. Sitting in the back of the dinner was Sparta's mother and 3 very pale men, vampires. How had I not caught their scent before? 'SNOW!' I yelled in or mind link and out loud, causing them to smirk as they made their way towards me. I heard a howl outside and instantly recognized it, Snow was hurt.

I went to make a dash for it but one leech grabbed me and I growled and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, I was too outnumbered to even try and fight. I made it to the door and seen Snow with two vamps and one dead one in his jaws, his eyes widened when he saw me. You could hear the howls of our pack but they weren't close enough to help. I shifted as I felt something stab me and I felt dizzy. I looked down and seen the needle filled with the horrible clear liquid. It was Wolf’s bane, it could kill a wolf if enough is injected but greatly weakened us if not enough.

I shifted back uncontrollably and laid there gasping as I felt the wolf’s bane burning my insides. "Blade?!" Snow growled and went to make a dash for me but it was too late, one of the leeches had me in their rms. "Sucks to be you Bitch, oh wait, it really does." Sparta's mother smirked. My eyes became heavy as I slipped into a deep slumber.

Snow's POV

"BLADE!!" I screamed as the vampire took off with her naked body in his arms, it was pissing me off but I couldn't get to her, there were now 4 vamps and a female wolf. "The hell is your problem?" I snarled at Kim, Sparta’s mother. "You killed my daughter and hospitalized my other, its pay back." She smirked. "YOU BITCH!" I growled so fast that the leeches didn't realize it, I had snapped and ripped her head off just as the rest of my fighters showed up. 'Deal with them.' I ordered and set off to find Blade.

Blade's POV

I woke up feeling sore everywhere and puking my guts up. I see blood and more blood in the vomit. "Hurts like hell doesn't it?" A dark voice chuckled. I looked up and saw a man that looked to be about 40 but he was a leech, so no telling how old he really is. "You said she wouldn't be that hurt by it! So why is she puking and puking blood!?" A familiar voice growled and I see his face step out of the dark. It was Axel and he looked scared but pissed.

"How could you? You are supposed to be my brother!" I screamed but started puking again. "Well, no idea why she is puking but since the wolf’s bane is in her system she will bleed some but she will be fine." The man sneered at Axel. "Axel why? Why would you put your own sister through this?!" I cried out as he smirked.

"Sister? I lost my sister the day she agreed to date that fucking mutt name Snow! I have no sister!" Axel smirked and threw some bread and a bottle of water at me. "Eat up, you will need it." Axel smirked walking off. "Where am I?" I gasped looking around. "Hun, you are in a dungeon. You have been out for almost a week now, and I know your little secret." The man smirked evilly. "What secret? And what is your name?" I snarled.

"My name dear is John not that you will need to know. And the secret that you haven't figured out yet!" John smirked and walked off. I looked at the bread and water, they must have done something to it, but at this time my tummy was growling loudly as my mouth water, I devoured it all.

Snow's POV

This past week and half have been hell.  Blade is still missing and we can't find her. The vampires covered their scent so we don't even know where they came from, the 4 said nothing other than Kim said they could have their way with Blade, and I lost it. I killed them, we had them for a week and they wouldn't talk.

I am now sitting at my desk calling every alpha I can think of begging for any help. None have seen or heard of her or any leeches around. I growled and slammed my head on the desk; I need her by my side now! 'Something is not right.' my wolf spoke I laughed without any emotion. "No really mutt? SHE IS NOT EHRE AND IN DANGER!!" I growled and he growled back. "No, her bond, it seems to have grown....." My wolf was confused and dam I was to. What did this mean and what was he talking about?"

Blade's POV

'We must protect it.' My wolf spoke over and over since she came back. I had no idea what she was talking about though. "Mutt it is time to die." John smirked walking over as my wolf took control and shifted. "MUST PROTECT OUR CHILD!" She growled.

[Edited 2/24/14]