18

OH MY GOD GUYS!!!!!!! 99 COMMENTS WHEN I'M TYPING THIS LOL. You are gonna make me do 3 chapters!!!!! I love yall.

So there are many of you that got it right and lots of you couldn't decide on who's child it was 100$. So the people that did say for sure Snow's child was correct. I gave a good bit of hints, A) When Axel says he'll take the child as revenge for Snow being his sister's mate. b) Her wolf is happy and excited. c)she gets angry when Snow accuses her of cheating. So I will mention the ones that said is was his and were 100$ sure about it, the ones that I seen last when creating this story. @WolfCrazzy, @lolo_1s, @SheridanDavis7, @HackerPop, @cheerrox13, @alliebee97, @AskinAlexandriasgirl, @Bigmac15, @aero_lover, @superstarsara, @marlenefranco, @dolphin_lover26, @KayG21, @harrahluvnay, @GabaGaba1, @Lunaisabelle01. And to be honest, next time i'ma be to lazy to put the names up if its that many again. Also I know you guys have 99 comments while im typing this, they all wont be right after each other, some things have came up and my bro is visiting now so yea, as soon as I can they will be up. Plus my parents hate me writing stories so they will be mad and blah. So on this chapter say I get 120 comments, you will get four chapters for sure within the week so yea. I am doing my best lol but keep the comments coming I love them.

ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!!

Snow's POV

Blade is pregnant, and it's not my baby? I don't know what to feel, I fell to my knees and broke. I was madder than hell but I was hurt none the less. 'No! My fucking child!' my wolf howled and went away as I cried, yea the world's most violent and cruel Alpha was cring. I herd gasps and a sound that broke my hear even more.

Blade's POV

I watched as Snow fell to his knees and actually cried. It broke my heart. A sob rocked through me as I fell to my knees gasping. But was shocked when I was shoved away and on my back. "Don't stop." Snow growled his eyes flashing black and red. "Snow, love. I was only kidding. This baby is ours. I swear to you on my life. This baby is yours." I cried and saw as he looked more confused and torn. "What?" Snow growled.

I stood up with Adam's help. "Snow, I was only messing with you since you were accusing me of cheating on you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and held him as he shook. I shouldn't have done that, but I was so mad at him. "You still should have not said that to us." Snow growled as he pushed me back so he could glare at me. I kissed his cheek and he still glared at me but didn't refuse.

"Snow I am sorry it-" I was stopped when Snow started growling and I turned to see Adam close behind me. "Snow, this is Adam, he just turned 15 but I saved him and Ally, his 3 1/2 year old sister. He thinks of me like a sister figure he wants to repay the saving. He is like a bodyguard." I smiled and kissed Snow's cheek. "Boy needs to back up about ten feet at least." Snow hissed and I nodded to Adam. "Adam, Snow is my mate and would never hurt me on purpose. I am safe as can be." I smiled and he nodded and backed away to be next to Ally.

I felt lips on my cheek kissing me and then traveling down my jaw. I bit my lip and pushed Snow back slightly. "Snow, not now, Ally and young kids are here." I whispered and he groaned but nodded. "I have to remake the bond, so you will be punished later." Snow smirked biting my bottom lip and I blushed. I nodded as we both started walking away when a throat was cleared. "Alpha Snow, you are welcome." Alpha Kale chuckled and Snow growled. We left heading home. Snow not letting me out of his reach.

We finally made it back home when Ally started whining. "Aunt Blade, I am hungry." Ally whined hugging my leg. "Let's get you something to eat then shall we?" Snow smiled picking her up and setting him up on his hip as we walked to the kitchen. "Can I have warbles?" Ally asked and Snow looked confused before Adam spoke. "She means waffles, mom would always make her blueberry waffles and she could eat a huge stack." Adam smiled and kissed the top of his sister's head. "I'll cook some up." I smiled. Going to the fridge I got the eggs out when I felt arms around my waist. "We can get Anna to cook. We need to get you to the doctors." Snow whispered biting my ear gently.

"Miss Blade?" A female voice called. I looked up and seen a small female doctor smiling at me and waving me over. "Yes that is me." I responded nervously. "Well the results came back in and well you are having........."

Hey guys this chapter is short cause my mind blanked out on me. So what shall she have? One baby? Twins? Triplets? quadruplets? more? And what shall the sexes be? And give me some names for the baby[ies]