24

Blade's POV

After finagling prying Adam off of Lexis, we walked into the waiting room, remember she is a doctor. "Hey who is this little cutie pie?" Lexis smiled and went to poke Ally's cheek playfully but Ally glared and opened her mouth just in time to bite down on Lexis's finger. Adam growled and Ally growled back at him, it was cute since she was still so young and all. "Ally! How dare you!" Adam glared and Ally whimpered and hid behind my leg. "Adam she is only 3." I growled back and Ally glared at me. "Ok 3 1/2." I smiled watching her nod happily.

"Are you ok Lexis? That's Ally, she is a brat of a sister." Adam snarled and Snow growled. "You were all lovey dovey for your sister before Lexis now you are growling at you little sister?" Snow  raised and eyebrow. "You're right, I'm sorry Ally." Adam hung his head in shame and Ally giggled. " She must be your mate huh bubba?" Ally smiled. "Yeah, what do you think?" Adam smiled hopefully but it vanished as Ally glared at Lexis and shook her head. "She is to pretty, prettier than me! Plus she tried to poke me. But I like her. Better not hurt my bubba!" Ally warned and glared and we all giggled. "Yes mam!" Lexis smiled. "Hey lets go get some food, we are hungry." I groaned as my tummy growled. "We?" Lexis question and I smirked. "I am pregnant!!" I squealed and she gawked. "You don't look it. Whose is it? The sexy man behind you?" Lexis winked and both Adam and I growled as everyone else laughed. "I am only kidding babe, you are still my number one." Lexis smirked and hugged me. "Hey what about me?" Adam whined as we left to a restaurant.

We ended up going to a Chick-Fil-A. My favorite!!!!!!!!! "So what do you two want?" Snow asked wrapping his arms around my waist looking at the menu. "I want some chicken nuggets, lots of them with a large fri and a cookies and cream milkshake!" I smiled and kissed him and went to find a table with Lexis, she had already told Adam what she wants. "So how is the mated life cuz?" She asked sitting down across from me, Ally joining us after telling Snow what she wanted. "Well Its pretty good," I covered Ally's ears, "And fun if you know what I mean." I winked and she giggled, I removed my hands from Ally's ears. "what's Fun?" Ally asked confused. "The 360 at home." I lied smoothly and she nodded. A second later the guys joined us with the food.

"What were you two talking about?" Adam raised an eyebrow glaring slightly. "About how dumb you are." I mocked and he growled, Snow growled right back as I giggled. "Remember she is your Luna!" Snow snarled. "Babe, calm down please, it's only a joke." I sighed. "If one starts disrespecting you, playing or not, soon the entire pack will have no respect for you." Snow looked at me. "I will have their respect no matter hat." I smiled and kissed him. I felt a weird sensation in my tummy and froze, I felt it again. "Snow here." I placed his hand on my tummy and he looked confused until he felt it, Weylin was kicking. I know you are probably saying, 'Its to early for the you to feel the baby kicking'. But remember I am a werewolf with only a four month pregnancy.

"He's kicking, he like the sound of his daddy being protective and worried over his mommy." I smiled and Snow kissed my cheek. He looked so happy and again I thought his face would split. "Well you better feed that baby if you want him to grow." Lexis smiled and took a bite out of her salad. I smiled and dug into my chicken nuggets with the honey mustard. "Taste good?" Snow asked stealing a nugget after digging it in my honey mustard. He smiled a boyish cute smile as I glared at him and growled. "Don't mess with a werewolf soon-to-be momma's food." Lexis joked. "I will when you are in that stage." Adam purred as Lexis blushed. "If you are lucky." Lexis took a sip of her milkshake. "Oh love, I am so lucky, I found you haven't I?" Adam smirked and Ally gagged. "Ewww bubba I am trying to eat!!!" She whined and we all chuckled.

A WEEK LATER

Today I go to the doctor's office for my first ultra sound to check on my baby boy. As I walked in Lexi, who has now moved into our pack and worked as the pack doctor, smiled and held up a coffee. She knew what I was craving! "Hey there boo! Ready to go check on our little man?" Lexis smiled and rubbed my tummy. I was starting to show, but wasn't that big just yet. I looked about 3 months pregnant if I were a human. "Hey he is my little guy, not yours." Snow chuckled walking in, he had just finished some big meeting and made it just in time. "Anywhore, ready?" Lexis smiled and we made our way back.

"Be warned this crap will be cold." Lexis smiled as she poured some cold gel on my tummy giving me goose bumps. "And look right here, there is the Penis, man he's already big." Lexis giggled. "Father Like son." Snow smirked proud that his son already had a big penis -_- "Oh then I guess you aren't the dad." I joked and he growled. "Just kidding babe." I smiled and kissed him. "So far you are doing good. Not much longer to that baby pops out!!!!" Lexis squealed and I miled. "Our little boy." I cooed ooking at the monitor and Snow smiled kissing my temple. "Yes, our little Alpha boy." Snow said with pride. "What are you going to do if he doesn't want to be?" I smirked, but knowing that he would want to be, it was in his genes. "Then we can make more mini me and yous until one decides they will be alpha, and then we can still pop some out." Snow chuckled and I glared and hit him softly and he just kissed me.