// dele alli // snapchat mistakes

me and dele decided to have a quiet night in, it was a saturday , but we were both extremely tired from the day that had previously faced us that we simply couldn't be bothered to do anything.

we were sat on the couch, me resting in between his legs with his arms around me. we were just watching the tv when my phone buzzed.

* 1 NEW SNAPCHAT FROM: eric*

"what's eric saying?" dele questioned, looking down at my phone. I shrugged, unlocking my phone and opening the Snapchat app.

when it came down to it, it was just a picture of eric saying something about dele and how the match went today.

"hand me the phone" he spoke, softly grabbing the phone out of my hands. I tried to see what was happening but he was holding the phone up too high, resulting in me having to just let him do his thing.

"there you go" he smiled, passing it back to me and cuddling back in. I tossed it to her side, not really caring for what he sent back, probably just lad stuff.

ten minutes later, I was receiving a few messages.

I didn't know you decided to finally go public with your relationship? yes girl!! Xo

what? go public? no one really knew of mine and dele' relationship, not for a bad reason,we just thought we were better off keeping it private for now as I had a bit of a following with my job already and he obviously did.

aw, you two are the cutest, glad you finally decided to make it public.

what?? again?? I showed dele the messages and he looked equally as confused.
he went on his phone and immediately his face dropped.

"um babe, don't be angry, but check your story" he said, making me jump at the chance and unlock my phone.

on my story was a picture of dele, obviously meant to go to eric, I knew I shouldn't have trusted him on Snapchat alone

there were already rumours about the two of us circling around, and this had probably just confirmed it.

"oh god, what do we do?" I said, looking up at him. "there's nothing we can do, it's out now," he paused for a minute, "and I couldn't be happier" I smiled at his comment, kissing him for a few minutes, intertwining our hands as he laughed through it.

I couldn't be happier either.