// hector bellerin // meeting the boys

here I was, at last, meeting my boyfriends team mates, the arsenal team. I was nervous to say the least as hector non stop talks about how great they all are. I'd been wanting to meet them for the longest time, not only because I enjoy watching them on the pitch, but because they make my boyfriend's career and days happy.

"there's no need to be nervous, y/n, i'm sure they'll adore you," he squeezed my hands "almost as much as I do" I looked at him while he winked at me, causing me to giggle. hector had just come and met me, it was match day and he'd travelled to the ground earlier to train and prepare in advance, whereas I went later on.

"lets gooooo" he spoke, prolonging his words as we walked nearer the back exit. finally reaching it, he took me to the row of seats next to the home dugout. the ground was massive, any footballers dream pitch, it was insane.

"just wait here, I'll be back in a moment" hector looked at me as if to say don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. I nodded, watching him walk off.

it was a few minutes later and I felt a presence behind me, turning around, I was faced with a man with a beaming smile, staring at me.
"what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?" he confidently said to me, causing me to laugh. "wow, Iwobi, who do we have here?" another man spoke. ahh, alex iwobi was speaking to me.

he was about to respond to the other one when a voice disrupted him, a voice I knew all too well. "iwobi, giroud, don't even think about it" I heard hector say, seconds later breaking out into a laugh.

"oh, this is the wonderful y/n you won't stop talking about?" olivier said, his accent coming through. I blushed, what had bellerin been saying about me?

"the one and only" hector replied, taking hold of my hand.

after a while of bantering back and forth with the 3 of them, little by little the other players started to come out. they were all just as they'd been described to me. funny, lively and genuine people.

they'd taking me inside the stadium, it being match day meant fans were starting to pile in as time progressed. "well, I better get off,find my seat" I told the boys, the few of them that were left.

"okay babe, well I'll see you in a bit, yeah?" hector spoke, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"errrrrrrr, get a room" giroud faked being sick whilst this was happening, causing us to laugh.

I walked away, pleased with how today's events has played out, hoping I'd done my boyfriend proud, hoping I had made some new friends that I could watch play football.

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS REALLY BAD ITS MY FIRST ONE I PROMISE THIS WILL GET BETTER, ALSO HOW CUTE AND MUSHY IS LIL HECTOR IN THIS ONESHOT OOOOOO SO CUTE DAMN.