OOps!1!1!1! (Ch 2)

Viktor stared blankly at what was happening right in front of him. Yuuri was completely naked with whipped cream and some sort of dessert dripping out of his ass. Sans was in nothing but his blue boxers. You could see his large erection, which was made out of magic since skeletons don't usually have penises.

"S-Sans senpai daddy? What are you doing?" Viktor whimpered, a hint of anger in his voice. Yuuri's eyes widened. How did Viktor know Sans? Sans hesitated to reply.

"Viktor, baby girl, it's not what it looks like..." Sans whispered. It was dead silent, and all Yuuri could hear was the water from the hot springs splashing vigorously around his erect cock. A pang of realization hit Yuuri.

"Wait wait wait... Sans, you were dating both of us at the same ti-" before Yuuri could finish his sentence, he felt bile rising in his throat. He realized Viktor had a similar expression. Both of them vomited at the same time. It was completely unexpected. Sans wrapped a towel around Yuuri's wet, naked body and lead both Viktor and Yuuri to his car so that he could drive them both to the hospital. Sans tried to cover up his barfing fetish by covering his growing erection with one hand and drove with the other. Eventually, the trio reached the hospital. Viktor and Yuuri stayed silent as they ran inside. They did not want any more vomit to come out. Sans ran past them and reached the front desk.

"DOCTOR, PLS HELP, MY KINKY BABY GURLZ ARE DEYINg." Sans screeched, magic tears forming in his eye holes. The front desk lady nodded understandingly and patted the top of Sans's head. She gestured to an empty room where the doctor would examine the two men which smelled like vomit. Viktor and Yuuri sat on the operating table while Sans sat in a nearby chair. Eventually, the doctor walked in wearing a sombrero. He had a parrot on his shoulder, and he was wearing red high heels.

"Hello. I am your gay doctor, Seung Gil Lee. If you didn't notice already, I'm hot as fuck. Now, can the two patients please take off their clothes?" The beautiful man asked, unenthusiastically. Yuuri simply dropped the towel that he was wrapped in. Viktor struggled out of his skinny jeans. Eventually, the two boys were naked. Seung Gil Lee wrote something down on his bejeweled clipboard and nodded. After a few moments of examining them, Sans, who was so hard that his magic cock started bleeding, spoke up.

"Docturrrrr. Are theyZ goiNG 2 b3 okaeyey? ;(" Sans asked. Seung Gil Lee seemed to have ignored Sans and examined them for a minute longer. Sans sat back down. A red trail of blood followed him around the room because of his bleeding cock. Seung Gil Lee cleared his throat, grabbing all of their attention.

"I have examined the hot naked men. I have news." Seung Gil Lee said. His parrot screeched. The suspense was terrifying.

"One of you is pregnant with Sans's baby." Both Yuuri and Viktor gasped. Yuuri grabbed Viktor's arm for support. Viktor noticed this and felt a bit more calm.

-

Babiii dadii of Sans'z baybee will be revealed next chapter meoW YifF XD ;) :3