Picnics And.. Best Friends?

Start from the beginning

"Well whats my nickname then?" He crossed his arms. "I dont know. I.. I need to figure you out more."

He raised his eyebrow, "Alright. Well maybe we need to get to know each other better. I'm pretty sure you know where I live." He grinned and walked away.

I crossed my arms, Hes odd. I began to smell his sweat that infested my shirt. I gagged slightly, "Maybe he's right. I should take a shower." I murmured running upstairs.

I went into my bathroom and jumped into the shower, washing off any traces of his sweat. After the shower I wrapped a towel around me and looked through my closet. I ran my fingers through my wet hair, deciding on some some yellow shorts and a black tank top with a batman sign on it. I got changed, put on some perfume to cover up the rest of any sweat smell I had on me and walked out.

I went downstairs to see Violet sitting on the couch. I sighed and sat next to her. She was sketching something out. I stared at the tv for a while, tension seemed to be in the air but I think I was the only one who felt it. I glancing at her every so often.

"Violet..." She didn't look at me, She just kept drawing. "Look I didn't mean anger you. If you like him then you should be with him, I shouldn't take him away from you.. I really didn't mean to offend you in anyway." She looked to me with annoyance.

"Just stay away from him." She growled getting up and moving to the table. I reddened in embarrassment, Trying to cover my cheeks to not give it away.

Tammy came downstairs in a beautiful outfit. It was a white tank top with black lace and a black skirt.

"Hey Tammy!" I called out, Removing my hands from my face. "Hi" She smiled, playing with her skirt.

"You look great!" I said. She blushed, "Thank you." "Any special occasion?" I asked, I scratched my cheek to see if I was still warm. I think I'm okay now..

"Not that I know of.. I-I just wanted to dress up today." She came over and sat next to me, She curled her legs up lady like.

"Ah, Well I like your outfit." She grinned, Looking towards the tv which was on MTV. "I'm not watching this, You can change it if you want." I glanced back at Violet, who was now wearing headphones still drawing. Hmm...

After finding a channel, Colt came through the front door, shoving his jingling keys into his pocket. "I'm back." He smiled closing the door.

"Welcome home." Violet grunted sarcastically. "Always a pleasure to see You Violet.." He chuckled, "Where is everybody?" He asked sitting next to Tammy.

"Dont know. Brandons upstairs.. I think taking a shower. We're out here, and I havent seen the others all morning." I replied, brushing my shorts.

"Oh all right.. What'ca watchin Tams?" He looked to the tv, wrapping his arm around the couch. They began to chat for a bit until Mark and Chris came down.

Mark made his way to the kitchen, looking a bit tired, while Chris got comfortable by sitting in the middle of the couch.

"Hello ladies... Colt" He nodded to him. He nodded back and watched tv again. "Looking good Tams. You should wear more outfits like that." He played with the outside of her shirt.

"Leave her alone." I slapped his hand away from her. "Ah, Need attention too? I seem to have that happen a lot. You look great-.. Ya know. I really like that outfit! The cute little shorts and tiny tank top-" He tugged them each until I pinched his fingers away, covering myself up more "-Perfect for a little girl."

"Thats a ridiculous name!" I objected. "Nah, Its funny, Because you dont like it." He grinned. I decided to not carry on with the conversation because I know I couldn't win.