Picnics And.. Best Friends?

Comenzar desde el principio

"I've.. Ran. I just dont like to." I looked down and played with my fingers. "Well maybe one of these days you can take a run with me" He crossed his legs, Stretching his arms behind his heads.

"We'll see..." I bit my lip to hide my grin. He took a swig of his water, smiling and turned to the tv.

My thoughts turned to Violet. She would be so pissed if she caught me right now flirting with him. Wait.. Would this be considered flirting?

"Ya know what? Maybe I wont go because you stink." I exclaimed trying to make an excuse to leave before Violet came out.I lifted off the couch.

I lifted off the couch

"What?!" He laughed, spitting his water out slightly. His face turned towards me in shock, "Yep, I would stink just like you if we ran. So no thank you." I crossed my arms and humphed my way to the kitchen. I needed to stop talking to him, But instead he turned off the tv and followed me.

"Excuse me, Miss princess! You dont want to run because-" "I'll stink yes." I tried to say seriously but couldnt hide the fact I was lying.

"Uh-huh. So uh.. What would you do.." He stepped on closer towards me, making me back up. What was he doing?...

"-If I.." He got closer, again I backed up, I was leaning against the fridge at this point. "Did this!" He grabbed me and pulled me into him. Bolts of butterflies rushed throughout my entire body with his touch.

He squeezed me tight to him, If it wasn't for his circumstances it could be an awesome hug. "Brandon." I whined, grabbing his tank top trying to pull him away. But failed because he only squeezed me tighter. "Puh-lease. You like it"

"No you stink. Get away!" I groaned trying to pull him away again, But he held my arms down. We were squeezed chest to chest, I felt his warm breath on my shoulder, it made me shiver internally. He pulled me up slightly, spinning me around.

"No-Oo" I squealed. "Weeeee" He hollered making me laugh. "Brandon put me dow-" He finally let go, laughing to tears. Both our heads still we spinning making us hold onto the counter for steadiness. I giggled and covered his mouth, Because he was being to loud.

"SHHH!! You'll wake everyone up." He moved my hands and smirked softly. "Those lazy bums need to get up anyways." I shook my head, This was gonna be hard to keep away from him.

"You're stupid.." I chuckled, Letting go of the counter. "I know." He smiled, I couldn't help but stare at his eyes, making us silent for a few moments.

"I'm gonna wash up." He turned walking away then glanced back, "Maybe you should too princess" He joked.

"Thats a terrible name!" I pointed out. He stopped and walked back, leaning against the counter.

"Really? Okay, Give me something to call you." He caught me off guard. "Er.. Um.. I dont know. It doesnt work that way! You have to come up with something yourself!" I insisted.