Chapter 3: Dancing Queen

It has been two weeks since you had been taken in by your new family AKA the avengers. You had not shown any of your ability yet, Thor was concerned by this and had Bruce find out why, Bruce had told him that it was probably due to you being so young and that they could start to show at any time. Thor had ensured that all you would need had been gotten, be it a super comfy bed or enough toys to supply 4 daycares you had it. Everyone had come around to having you live with them though some needed more persuading than others but in the end they all loved you and came to see you as a niece but to Thor and Nat you were their daughter.

Even though they loved you dearly they still had to go out on missions and leave you with someone, either one of them would stay and care for you or they would get a nanny but today was the turn of Loki as Thor thought that you two should bond seeing as he is your uncle now and you his niece.

After everyone had left to go on their mission it was just you and Loki. He holds you in his arms and looks to you " So y/n what should we do today?" you only gargle in response " Right you can't talk yet".

He takes you into your room and looks for something for you to play with a little overwhelmed by choice. He places you down on the play mat and grabs some toys for you to play with and puts them down on the mat. You crawl over to them and start to play well more like throw them around and chew on them. He sits behind you with you between his legs looking down at you, smiling. Picking up a near by teddy bear and makes it dance whilst making a goofy song to go with it, you laugh reaching out to grab it but not quite reaching. You start to dance along flailing your small arms around in the air and wiggling your body. Loki soon gets an idea he picks you up and goes to the living area, putting on some music he starts to dance around the room with you in his arms. As he spins, twists and turns you fill the room with sequels and laughter making Loki laugh also.

After a little while Loki turns off the music, too exhausted to dance anymore, and turns around to see Thor standing behind him with a huge grin on his face making Loki stand dead still knowing what Thor had seen.

"Do not worry brother I will not tell anyone what I have seen" Thor laughs. Loki walks back to your room and puts you to bed to recover from all the playing you two had done. Walking back to the living area he smiles at his brother " I have to admit that was more fun than I thought it would be" Thor laughs " I bet it was dancing queen".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta-Daaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

This is the third chapter I hope you like it sorry for any mistakes I haven't corrected as always let us know what you think or give us recommendations for a chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow

~ Aurora