Winn

Samantha's POV:

I woke up in the same bed as I had before, with the same white walls and windows.  I looked for the member of the house of El but she wasn't here. I had wanted to learn her name. Two people were standing outside the door, one was in a white lab coat (which had to be the medic) and another, unidentified, person. It was a man who seemed to be the same age of the other Kryptonian.  He had brown hair that was styled in something that looked like a wave. When he saw me staring he jumped and pressed a button on the door.

"Hello, I'm Winn. Uh, Kara told me to tell her when you woke up."

"Kara?" My voice was hoarse, I was expecting that since I had not spoken in a couple days. 

"Oh, uh, the one with blonde hair and high red boot's and there-"

"Red cape? The other Kryptonian?"

"Yes, do you need anything? Uh, water?"

"No, thank you."

"Uhh, I'll be back soon."  He said, walking out the door and taking a glowing rectangle thing up to his ear. I could his conversation.

"Kara she woke up. Yes. Should I tell her you're coming? I'm standing outside her room. Oh right, she can probably hear me." He turned to me and waved.  I waved back.

 "Okay, see you soon, bye." He put the glowing thing back in his pocket and walked back in.

"You heard that whole entire conversation?"  He assumed and I nodded.

 "Well then you probably know Kara's coming soon,"

"What's the glowing rectangle you were holding?"  I question, very curious.

"Oh, it's called a phone, you want to see?" He offered.  I nodded and he handed it to me, the screen was dark soI tapped on it, one, twice, three times.

"I think I broke it,"

"No, no."  He said laughing, "Here."  He said tapping a circular button at the bottom.  The screen glowed and I stared, transfixed by it.

"Nothing like this on Krypton?"

"No, nothing exactly like this.  We have things that glow too, but not like this. How does it work?" I asked.  He pressed the circular button again and the screen changed, little icons were on the screen. I looked at it for a while more until I handed it back to him. He smiled, stood up and walked out the door. I laid my head back on the pillow and waited until sleep overcame me. When I woke up, a figure was in the chair, a soft expression was on her face as she looked at me.

"Ohh, hey," She averted her eyes and blushed, "I was just wondering if you'd like to come stay at my house, with me, I mean, it would be better than here," She said motioning to the walls.

"Sure, I would love to." I said, replying warmly.  If she was the only one from home on this planet, she would be the only one I trusted. For now at least.

"Your name is Kara, right?" I asked shyly.

"Yes, and you're Samantha? That's not a very Kryptonian name,"  She commented, just like most people on my home planet.

"I know."  I said hastily.  "When do we leave?" 

"In a week, listen there are some things you need to know about yourself," 

"Like?" I ask,

"Alex, turn off the lights please," The red glowing lights shut off, I looked at Kara but I could only see her outline,

"Normal light's." She snapped,

"Sorry, sorry." Alex said, bright yellow light's came on.  I looked at Kara and screamed for all I could see was her skull.  She reached out to pat my shoulder but only a bony blob came towards me. I backed up in the bed and closed my eyes, covering them with my hands for extra protection. Maybe this was just a bad dream. That's right, it's all just a bad dream.