~ Twenty One ~

• इन्हें समर्पित: Cara_Mi

Nandini snuggled upto manik in her sleep. They were going to kullu, now and were in a bus, wrapped in a blanket. He held her closer as it was bone chilling cold. They again had a good time together.

Soon they were on the way back to home. This had been the experience of a life time for the students. True that in future they might go to places on vacations but this experience was different, unique. Their confined minds were exposed to the wonders of the world, individually as well as in group, personal as well as non-personal. Personally they got to know so many things about themselves.

Some even realised the importance of parents, their care and love. How carefree they lived when with parents and here they had to worry even about their toothbrush!

As home came closer, reality started to dawn upon manik. this one week had been like a fairy tale. It was becoming hard to believe but of course he had a token to believe that it was all real ! nandini by his side and what's more? She loves him!

he loves her and by some miracle she loves him too....what now?? And he had no answer except to wait and watch!

"manik i really enjoyed the trip!" nandini said cheerfully holding his face and making him look at her "bahar itna kya interesting hai jo tum mujh par attention ni de rahe ho??"

She complained with a pout.

oh now he was a 'boyfriend'! time to be cheesy manik!

"arey tumse jyada important koi ni h...bolo na kya bol rahi thi??"

"tumne enjoy kiya na trip par??" she asked sceptically.

"of course nandini! I had the best time of my life!"

"you know what was the best part??" she chirped and manik smiled indulgently at her enthusiasm but shook his head "this!" she exclaimed producing her ring finger with his token of love round it. he smiled warmly "yes that was the best part for me too! After confessing i felt like a huge load was lifted off my chest" he explained.

"hmmm now we are going back to home. I wish we could always live together!" she spoke dreamily.There she is! And that is my biggest fear! Our future!

"kya hua? Kaha kho gye??" nandini asked.

"nothing i was just thinking about studies....12th is going to be very tough" he deliberately changed the topic to distract her.

"yeah you are right...last year of our being together too...pta ni next year humsab kaha honge!" she said and her enthusiasm took a nose dive.

"jab hum jawa honge jaane kaha honge...par jaha honge tumhe yaad karenge..." came the voice of cabir which made MaNan roll their eyes.

"cabir tum hamari baatein sunte rehte ho baithkar??" nandini asked.

"jo sunna chahye utna hi sunta hun...baki tune out kar deta hun" cabir shrugged.

"cabir you know that is so girlish act!" manik chided cabir but his words angered nandini.

"manik what do you mean by 'girlish'?? you are blaming girls?? That is so rude!" the feminist in nandini had risen her head and both manik and cabir gaped at her at a total loss of words.

"i didn't mean that nandini..." manik tried to defend but nandini was in no mood to listen "toh kya matlab tha tumhra manik??" she fumed.

"i just said in a flow yaar...how can i think of disrespecting a female when i have a mother and 3 sisters. Isn't it obvious that i revere the women in my life including you??" he said now equally pissed. Goddamn'it !How can she think so low of me!

His words melted her. Now she was left speechless. She looked at him with a sorry expression but he didn't buzz and looked away. Now nandini didn't know what to say because she was not totally wrong at her place and so was manik! as a result rest of the journey passed in complete silence. Finally after reaching the station when the time for partition came , they both wished final goodbyes and headed to their separate destinations with their respective families who had come to receive their children.
.......

I know this update is very very short, but i wanted to end it here so that i can start the next day in a fresh update. i hope you will understand....

#OKTHANKSBYE
.............
Guys please read Sammmyz book passionate lust! Trust me she writes amazing! Honestly! Try her book once! She just need your support guys!

Manan FF- Shades Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें