~ Three ~

• इन्हें समर्पित: Cara_Mi

Holaaa guys!! How are you all?
I know the updates are late but kya karu? Its writer's choice!!

Guys there is again a slight change in the story I.e "Manan navbhi and Fab4 are in std.XI and Mukbhi are in a relationship!!"

Sorry ab joote chappal mat fekna kyuki ab me kya karu? Har update kuch aisa vesa hota hai ki character sketch change karna parta hai!!
Chalo chalo!! Bohot baatein ho gayi!!
Read the update guys!! :)
__________________________________
Some months later

In the school morning assembly

"students" thundered the voice of the principal through the speakers in the auditorium, and the students listened carefully , "as you all know every year we have foundation day ceremony in our school, celebrating its glorious past and bright future. so following the tradition , this year too, we are going to have a grand celebration( the students start cheering) and every student and faculty members are expected to contribute , so that the event goes down in the pages of history. Formation of cultural committee will start from today and after its first meeting the date for the event and other details will be announced but the preparations for cultural events should start straight away, under the guidance of music and performing arts faculty. Co -operation and assistance is expected , without a question, from the head boy (nishant, std xii) , head girl (ananya, std xii) , assistant head boy (manik , std xi) and assistant head girl (nandini, std xi). (four of them standing on the stage, nod in approval) . that's all for now. Further details will be duly given. Have a good day!"
...

As soon as the students entered their respective classes after the assembly, annual event became the buzzing topic. It was all chaotic in the std XI classroom, as the students were zeroing upon the events in which they would participate or volunteer.

Conversation 1:

Alia: mukti we will do something different from last year...

Mukti: you are right alia...but every year from last 7 years we are doing something new and all my ideas have exhausted, now...wait a minute ! the way you are smiling...its clear that you already have an idea...com'on...spit it out...quick!

Alia: you are right! Actually recently i saw a dance performance on tv and i think we can emulate it...you know the one like , telling a story through dance...what do you think?

Mukti: ummm...idea is not bad...but we need to think it through...like whose story? Which dance form? Number of members? With or without choreographer's help?...

Alia: hola mukti...hold on girl!! Let me speak...i have everything planned.

Conversation 2:

Cabir: Dhruv! You are ready na?

Dhruv: of course! See i have my guitar , right beside me...tu bas bol kab se practice karna h?

Cabir: arey bhai...uske liye pehle manik bhaisahab ko manana parega...kuch socha hai tune??

Dhruv: cabir tu janta hai...use manana itna difficult hai...kyu hype de raha hai matter ko..!

They hi-fived and continued planning.

Conversation 3:

Nandini: navya , tu kya karne wali hai?

Manan FF- Shades Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें