Louisiana

Human name: Louise

Appearance: An African-American girl who has cute little braids in her hair, black-buckle shoes, and a Dorthy (Wizard of Oz) Like dress. She has beautiful almond colored eyes and black colored hair

Personality: Louise is pretty awesome. Not only does she know how to cook, she's really kind and caring too! Cooking is her passion (Especially cooking gumbo) and she loves going to her people's festivals! Hell yeah! Plus, she has a little accent too

==

Before we start, author-chan here! One thing! I saw this headcannon that said :

"Whenever a country passes into another country's' border they can automatically sense who it is and where they are (EX: Denmark driving around sweden's border at like 3 am and he can like sense that Denmark is there) So I was thinking of using this in this chapter! Hope you enjoy!

===

THE NORDICS AND LOUISE (At this bloody point, i'm doing random countries xD)

==

"Oh god, I sense great continental power-who would want to come to this marsh of all places?" pondered little Louisiana. 

"WOW LOOK AT THIS PLACE BROSCHINSKI!" ISN'T IT AMAZING!?" boomed a loud voice. "Shut up you Idiot. America of all people wanted us to babysit one of his children because he was concerned she has "lonliness issues" or something like that. You don't want to scare her." someone explained in a monotone voice. 

Loneliness issues? Pfft. Im totally fine in my little shack in the marsh! I love all the fireflies and the crocodiles and my great big pot and spices. I decorated the place too! I put up lights and all that! Like Im not lonely! *sweats*

"Oniichan. Lighten up. You gotta admit this place is quite pretty." Countered a boy with a puffin on his head?! "You tell 'em tough guy!" answered the puffin in a scratchy voice. 

These were my babysitters?! What in the world?!

"Come on Su-san! Lets catch up with the others!" emphasized a happy little nation. He just nodded as the little guy just dragged him along.

As I observed these people more, I realized this must have been the continental power I sensed! These were the... Nordic Five! They were my babysitters?! I don't even need babysitters! The loud one must have been Denmark, The grumpy face must have been Norway, the one with the puffin had to be Iceland, The smallest one was Finland, and the quiet one was Sweeden! As I made a sudden realization, my door was knocked down.

"Ah there you are!" I shrieked as the one named Denmark broke my door. Norway gripped his wrist with a deathly grasp. "I. said. Keep. It. Down!" 

The other 3 came in. It was really cramped... and awkward for me too. "SO ARE WE GONNA SIGHT SEE OR WHAT?!" boomed Denmark. "Oh my gosh We haven't even introduced ourselves you idiot." sighed Iceland.

"Oh I already know who you guys are-" I stumbled. Maybe I was lonely and antisocial. I Couldn't even interact with 5 people!

"Okay then! WE CAN SIGHTSEE!" Norway's grip tightened and Denmark winced. "We can do that if you guys want too."

Denmark's eyes lit up. "WHERE TO? WHERE TO?!" He was like a little puppy. "Hey Den-san you should calm down! it looks like you're scaring her!" "Exactly!" agreed Iceland. 

"My people are hosting a parade if you guys wanna go" Denmark screamed. "hELL YEAH!" Denmark's wrist started to bleed because Norway's Grip was so tight. "Wow take it easy tough guy!" Laughed the puffin. I had to admit it was pretty funny too. 

===

Before we had left, Denmark had bought so many souvenirs and cameras. Norway simply sighed, Finland and Iceland laughed, and Sweden just nodded. Is that all he ever did? "We're supposed to be babysitting you, yet it's like we're babysitting that big baby over there" pointed Norway as Denmark happily ran around. "I guess so, but he is really funny!" As we headed into the city, streamers and lights were everywhere. I always loved this. The steamboats were in the docks and the whole air was filled with amazing aromas.

The Nordic's were amazed at all of this, even Sweden, who showed a bit of emotion. However, Denmark was missing! "Oh Great!" clasped Norway. "We have to look for him!"

TO BE CONTINUED...