Choice ...of the smile

" Minho,move.I want to hug also V ", Onew interrupting the reunion of the Hwarang brothers.

" It seems you won't move .No problem,then group hug.",he cuddled them both . At that moment, Rapmon came.

   As soon as Onew saw Rapmon he pulled off the hug and with a serious expression went straight to him.

" I wanted to speak something with the group leader."

Both Tae and Minho's attention turned towards both the leaders.

"Can you tell your manager that V should quit BTS?" .

The others got dazed by question. All of a sudden Onew's demeanour changed from serious to aegyos." Please ..Please.. I want this fluffy cutie pie."Jonghyun who was passing saw the dramatic scene . The next moment, Onew was dragged away by the younger with Minho going with them after bidding his maknae a goodbye.

   When Tae was about to go back to the room, he was stopped by Rapmon's question.

" If you have the chance to join a group with a better offer or if I tell you to quit, what would you do? "

V was startled for a moment,but he recovered fast. " Hyung,maybe my brain would tell me to say yes for a better offer."

Before Rapmon got offended by his answer, he continued,"but my heart would say no.Do you know why hyung ? because BTS is in my heart. And I always follow my heart."

Tae gazed at his leader sadly and said," For your second question,if you tell to me to quit even though you are my leader ,I will listen to my heart always."

             V turned , " Hyung, the only  problem is that if my heart is BTS , you are the leader of my heart.So hyung, I can't say no to you." With his tears threatening to fall, he went back to room.

       Rapmon couldn't stop himself from feeling guilty. Guilt by the choice he given, guilt by the nos he said to the younger and guilt by the decisions he is making .