It hurts....to smile

' I know words can hurt but a happy smile ,not a smirk ,not a teasing smile, just a genuine smile can also hurt..I didn't know..', V couldn't stop himself from thinking those thoughts after the events that happened .

Earlier,
"Every dark cloud has a silver lining" and Tae hoped that whatever darkness he felt yesterday will change today. But something deep inside don't seems to believe it. He scolded himself for having such negative feeling and erased the frown from his face replacing with his usual smile.

" Hangsang miso,V" , he said to himself.

" Jiminie..Jiminie..wake up ,sleepy head!!" V started to shake him.

"Goddamn ...lemme sleep,V"

"but.."

"If you are not tired,doesn't means others are also not???Are you that much insensitive?",Jimin grumbled. V knew that he wanted to spend some time with his best friend and hyungs. He reminded him not to make a big deal about it, repeating his words

"Don't worry,hangsang miso!!"

He then made his way downstairs and find Suga nodding off in the couch. Even V wasn't that much excited so as to disturb Suga from his precious sleep.

He then saw Jin preparing pancakes. He couldn't help himself from digging into the beautiful work. As he was about to get a taste with the syrup waiting to fall into his mouth,Jin shouted , " V !!!".

The lucky one was the ant moving who got to get a taste of it.

" Stop acting like a kid... You aren't even the maknae. Even Kookie is more matured now." He just gave an apologetic smile with his heart wounding little more.

"Namjoon hyung..Can we go to the beach ?", V asked hopefully. Even though the BTS were always together it was due to their work and the pranks they show was for the cameras.Being together for work and fun are two entire different matters.

" V, can't you see that we are tired ? Also , I am busy writing lyrics . We can't kid around like you always."

He was feeling more hopeless by the passing minutes. So, he decided to put his hope on BTS's hope,Jhope. He went behind his hyung and tickled him.

" V ..Stop it..We aren't in front of the camera for you to act like this. "

Tae got shocked by his words as he back stepped with his silver lining getting reduced.

Kookie who was sitting there spoke , " Hyung..We are tired.We can't be cheerful and smile like you all the time."

He can't stop his heart from shattering into pieces. It wasn't just today his members ignored him and it wasn't the first time he got this hurtful words. It happened before but he smiled always knowing his face didn't want to do it.

At present,

' I know words........................after the events that happened.'

He slowly went back to his room and saw the words he treasured always was mocking back at him from the walls ," Hangsang miso ".

The quote was never untrue ," Every dark cloud has a silver lining," and will never be.

True to the quote, Tae's phone started ringing. A voice which he came to admire spoke back to him,
" hey, Tae "

The person brought a little smile , not a fake one, a real little smile on his face.

" Hello, hyung .."

The person noticed the sadness in his younger's voice.
" Don't be sad..hangsang miso"

Now these words aren't mocking but reminding of the persons who cherished his smiles. " yes..Bo gum hyung......"