"Of all the endearment you opted for cupcake
Arjun you're taste sucks dude" chastised my conscious. I just ignored it and rushed towards the ground floor. I specifically selected Brookfield mall for shopping not because of its grandeur but only for its location as it is near my station. The textile shop which I chose for the purchase of the saree is in the ground floor itself so now I should search for my doll.
"Really Arjun you're doll
Ha ha ha
Dude you are whipped
And you're in love" laughed my inner voice. Uhhhh God the same dialogue was given by my brain when I met my first crush. But this time I find it .....uhhhh what no no no Arjun nothing like that. Snap out of it dude you have more important things to do.
I scanned the entire floor searching for her but I can't spot her anywhere. Something inside me told that she will be in the food court it may be right as she is a great foodie. Ha ha ha ha
"I wonder how come she eats soo much
But gifted with the petite body"
Not only petite figure dude but also sexy and cute. I frowned at my own thought jeez what I am thinking.
Suddenly there was a loud laughter on the right side of the floor distracting me from my reverie. I strode towards the sound to see an awe-inspiring scene. There were nearly six kids jumping up and down trying to pop the bubbles which were blown by none other than mighty Varuna. My heart skipped several beats gazing at her in this glorious state, she looked like a fairy surrounded by kids whose face where glittering with excitement and happiness. The bubble popper stick she had on her hand looked like a magical wand which she swayed every now and then. She was wearing a black floral crop top with white daisies imprinted on it matching it with black high waist jean.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion as she appeared way taller than she is

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion as she appeared way taller than she is. My eyes instantly fell on her legs where I noticed her pink pumps which cleared my clouded suspicion.
So the doll has tried to make her look taller
Was she trying to match up my height? Unconsciously my lips lifted at its corners erupting a big smile from me.
When I lifted my eyes to look at her face a large bubble blocked my view but I goggled at her through the transparent globule which made her look more beautiful. She looked like the queen of bubbles with her forehead crinkled, lips which were well coated with the deepest shade of pink pouted to puff out the bubble and eyes glowing with joy. Albeit my brain was exhorting me to look elsewhere I wasn't able to do that. That was a breath taking sight I've ever seen, she swept me inside her spell. Everyone around the place gawked at her with a small smile playing on their lips as it was such an enticing sight. She was sooooo cute and innocent
"Arjun don't look at her
She's making you weak " counseled my brain. I gulped several large puffs of air molecules to break my fantasy world where the princess was Varuna and the prince was.....
Stop it Arjun don't go there. Good lord this girl is making me go crazy, first time in my life a girl has made my heart to beat faster.
"No Arjun this is not you
You're a born warrior not a lover boy Dude" advised my brain.
I made my way towards her to make myself noticed and finally after few seconds she saw me. She swiftly handed over the bubble stick to one of the kids and toddled her feet towards me. After a huge goodbye from the children she accompanied me gingerly.

Teaser  Look if I have to follow your orders you shouldn't call me Miss

Teaser 
Look if I have to follow your orders you shouldn't call me Miss. Ramachandran as it makes me feel like a boy, you can call me Miss. Varuna or Varuna mam as you pleas.

A/N
Hello sugarplums we meet after a long week
Sugarplums what is your opinion about Arjun and Varuna's chemistry
Should I make it more intimate sugarplums?
Do you like the chapter sugarplums  if so vote and share your comments with me
The next update will not be this late I promise you that