After finishing the program
Why the heck he selected my lunch time, common I'm very much particular about my food timings especially lunch, because our lunch acts as a stress buster for the whole day. So we shouldn't miss it by any chance.
"Ha ha ah ah biggest joke of the year
Varuna you're not only particular about your lunch time
But also you're snacks timing which you take every one hour" mocked my brain. God why is this brainless brain always ragging me? The first injustice God has made in my life is awarding me with such a talkative brain. Sigh uffffo

If Arjun drags this shopping thing more than an hour I'm sure I'll hold a grudge against him for making me starve. With this thought I drove out of the station to the Brookfield mall sharply at 12:20 PM. After reaching the mall my bulb dinged with a question what does Arjun wants to shop that to with me. Actually my mind was swimming with so many questions yesturday like What to wear for this shopping spree?
How to act before him?
Will he come in uniform or casuals? Actually if he comes in uniform it grabs unwanted attention not only for him but also for me which I loathe it like bitter guard and also Arjun in police uniform kindaa intimidates me more than Arjun in casuals.
Will he bring Shashi with him? I wanted to spend time with my ice cream so if Arjun brings her with him I'll be really very happy.
Will he take me for lunch too? Because I'm damn hungry
Why is he taking me?
Is this any prank?
If it's a prank what benefit does he get from it?
But the question of what he wants to shop was out of my league.  I hope at least this time he will hold back his rudeness and be nice to me.
Dear lord please put a lock on Arjun's mouth
Refraining him from shouting at me
I promise I'll be a good girl God
Brookfield mall is a four storey building with a wild number of shops and food courts. It attracts us with its pomp of flaming colors in the mornings and glorious luxury lights at night times. The first time I visited this mall I was in awe with its ambience but now I'm used to it because I visit this place more often not for shopping but to try out different dishes offered in the food court. I love the food courts which offer unimaginable variety of items. yummmy
I don't have any idea which floor should I wait for Arjun as he din't mention me anything about that in the message. So I opted to wait for him in the ground floor.
"If suppose Arjun waits for you in the parking lot
What will you do?" asked my brain. My mind knows the best way to confuse me but this time I'm not giving in. If Arjun wants to know where I am he should probably  call me or else i cant help it, I'm not calling him to let him know about my whereabouts.
There were only few people in the mall as it's a working day and most importantly it's not the peak time. My legs involuntarily padded me towards my favorite food court but before I reach the stairs I stopped myself.
No Varuna this is not the time to eat
Remember you should behave infront of Arjun
So common put a pause button to your growling stomach I chanted these words to keep a check to my behavior. But switching off my snarling stomach was close to impossible. Suddenly something swept my attention I walked towards it......
Arjun P.O.V
AT 12:40 PM
After quickly swapping my uniform with a brown and black round necked t-shirt and black faded jeans I marched out of my station to the Brookfield Mall where the cupcake will be waiting for me because I'm late by ten minutes.