Garius Forge

Garius Forge—Garius is a human male and former chaplain (war-priest) of the sun god, The Shimmering One. The Inquisition is based out of Safehold, a city of theological order, which has been in existence for a long time and was remarkably one of the only cities that were only partially affected by the Reign of Ashenclaw.

Currently an Inquisitor belonging to the Faceless Knights of Order, who are a warrior-sect of the Inquisition, Garius worships the entire pantheon of gods and as such, has access to all of their blessings and dominions. In exchange for this power, the Inquisition keeps the houses of worship pure and fights the ongoing battle of demonic possession and the influence of the many demon lords that would poison their worshippers.

Garius wears a huge suit of blood-red, plated armor, magically enhanced by the powers that be, with a simple white skull marking over the heart on his breastplate. He wields The Repentant— a huge, rune-covered hammer that must be wielded with two hands. His armor is covered with seals and regalia marking his many accomplishments within the Faceless Knights of Order. The pauldrons or shoulder-guards accenting his armor also reflect the symbols of the entire gods of order. When not wearing his helm, Garius’ head is distinctly shaved bald and exhibits a pair of deep, penetrating eyes that adorn his somber face. He wears a dark, braided beard on his wide jaw that hangs down to the center of his chest and has a very light scar above his left eye.

The Inquisitors have access to both the degenerative and regenerative planes with which they are granted both holy and necromantic rituals that create a synergistic union within the Inquisitor. As Garius uses the necromantic energy to steal a life force, he is able to store it within him for a finite amount of time and refocus that energy as holy power to ignite the runes on his hammer or use as a healing burst of energy. These are examples of some of the most powerful abilities granted by the gods, specifically the sun-god and the death-god.

ACTOR/ACTRESS WISH:  Karl Urban. Period.