Saeunn of Chansuk

Saeunn (of Chansuk)—Saeunn is a human female barbarian with both a primitive education and a very strong will. Her hair is of a silky golden color that hangs down to the middle of her back, which she often braids and keeps out of her face using a sash of cloth. Her eyes are bright green, her skin is tanned and her arms and neck are covered in tattoos that reflect the many accomplishments within her tribe as this is a common thing among barbarians of any race.

She is a surviving member of the Chansuk tribe that was overthrown in an atypical attack from the orcs and goblins that once lived in seclusion beneath the surface. After the attack, there are only a handful of survivors left including her mother, Huuna. Scarr, who was both her father and the chieftain of the Chansuk people, was killed in the goblinoid attack as was most of her tribe.

Barbarian women often fight in battles and often wear the markings as such, but Scarr and Huuna did not want this for their daughter. On many occasions, Huuna tried to marry her off to a proud tribesman, but to no avail. Scarr however, knew the desire to fight within her, but did not wish for his daughter to die on the field of battle. Scarr was wise enough to know that that the embers of warfare burning deep within her would never be doused. Saeunn is very adept at the use of large weapons and employs the use of a greatsword, whose hilt runs midway up the blade before sharpening and ending in a deadly tip.

Saeunn is intelligent, proud and very stubborn. She is a massively built woman with a wide, yet feminine and curvaceous frame. Physically, she is extremely strong. With her father’s dying breath, Scarr makes his daughter promise to care for Huuna. While escaping Chansuk, Saeunn intends to help support both her mother and the remainder of her tribe in Oakhaven…until a certain message posts to the local tavern.

Once Saeunn hears of the news that a need has developed for the strong arm of a warrior, she immediately wants to volunteer. Her conflict is in keeping the promise that she made to her father and the longing she has for the sound of steel on steel that once rang proudly in her ears.

ACTOR/ACTRESS WISH: Lynn Collins with some CGI to make her larger.