Her side of the story;

I have let go of him.
He left the country few hours ago, for a good reason he told me.

Chances of catching up is zero and yes, it is our destiny with none to blame.

Few days ago I was at the same place, the same god damn place where I first encountered him five years back.
I went there to erase the names we had written on a tree where we first confessed.
It wasn't there anymore.

Things have changed beyond imagination,
so are our hearts,not redeemable.

I met our old friend, the priest, and told him that you are leaving soon.. Alone.

He was sad, but, he assured me that God's plan is beyond our control.
How I had wish God was somewhere nearby,
I swear I did go and slapped him.

Then I went to our to our favorite library, sadly, the owner failed to recognize me.

She has grown too old and tell me that she's closing it down soon, along with all the beautiful memories of us in there.

It was drizzling when I came out of it, hiding my tears or was it washing away my footprints?
The world does not remain constant I know, it will keep moving on like you and everything around me.

But here I am, never ready to take a single step forward.
But I have taken thousands of steps forward physically and will continue to do so.

As I sit inside a cab that is taking me home, I whisper a prayer in front of a church. "The same God who had given him to me and took him away at his own will, keep him safe and happy. Please?"

I turn up the radio on the road to home playing 'tomorrow' by Chris Young and hope there will be no traffic jam on the way, tomorrow is my wedding and I cannot be late for the rehearsal.