♚Chapter 1: The queen's letter♕

A/n: This is the first time I write about ciel and you, please excuse my grammar, spellings and my absence. I will always update base on my mood now let's get it on to the story that awaits us!

(Y/n) (L/n) 's POV

it's been 8 years since my parents died since I was a kid, I was kinda 5 years old at that time I think? I do not know, now I'm at my manor reading and signing some papers then a person knocked on my wooden office door.

"Come in. " I say then the door opened to reveal my maid named Kianne Raymond, She entered the room and bowed respectfully "Mistress, the quenn has sent you a letter. " said kianne walking over to me and handing my letter.

I took the letter and opened my drawer where my letter opener is
I cut the seal and took out the paper and read it.

———————————————————————————

Dear (Y/N) (L/N)

As you may know, you and my guard dog will be handling all the crimes scenes that has been happening in London or in France, I'm currently sick at this moment.

I've already told my guard dog about this, wish you two would do a great job.

Sincerely, Quenn Victoria

———————————————————————————

I questioned myself who is the quenn's guard dog, I've never heard him in my life ever!  Not even once. Now I called my maid kianne to help me with this quenn's guard dog that I didn't knew about.

About 2 minutes my maid knocked on my door and I say 'come in' quickly, she opened the door and closed it behind her "what do you need my mistress?" Asked kianne while looking at me with her emotionless face "I want you to investigate this quenn's guard dog , Tell me all the details about him and now you may go." I said and let her leave my office.

I rub my temples in annoyance and stopped, I continued to read and sign the papers. 5 minutes passed a knocked was heard in my office I say 'come in' and looked who ever it is.

I looked up and saw my demon maid done researching about the quenn's guard dog, "so what did you find about the quenn's guard dog?" I asked and looked at her with a waiting face to know the information that I want to seek "it seems ciel phantomhive has a demon servant like me, mistress and not all just that he owns a toy company, his parents died in a fire on his birthday, he owns three servants. " she said and think what's the name of the servants and then spoke up again.

"The names of servants is maid is mey-rin she was an assassin before the Butler picked her for her good farsightedness in aiming, now the chef bard or bardroy, Sebastian picked him because he thinks first than attacking and he is the only one survivor of the war that happened long time ago and last one but not the least the gardener, finny or finnian he was an orphan first then days passed he was taken to an unknown room that he didn't know people injected him with I think super strength, he freed himself from the people that holds him and run for his life until he met ciel phantomhive and this is the only servant that ciel picked other than the maid and the chef. " she said done with her explanation about his servants "so what did you mean 'last but not the least', kianne?" I asked her waiting her answer "oh!  I almost forgot that, sorry mistress.  He is the recent Butler of the phantomhive estate, tanaka that is his name. " she said wile looking at me "that's all? " I asked her and she answered "there is more actually but it's too quite many to list down other information about him. " said kianne and walked over closer to the door "now mistress I may leave now, I must prepare the lunch. " she said and opened the door and leave as she closes it behind her.

So that's the information about him huh? Well let's see what he find about me.

At the phantomhive estate

"Master it is time for you to wake up. " said sebastian walking over to the curtains opening it without hesitation "Our breakfast today we have a lightly pouched salmon accompany by a delicate mint salad, I can also offer toast, scones or pandecarpamian, which dish would you care for this morning? " Sebastian asked while pouring his tea down to his teacup, "a scone. " answered ciel while he raise his body up and yawned "and master you have a letter from the queen this morning. " said Sebastian giving the queen's letter to ciel and dressed him up "well then bring it to my office and be sure to give me my tea Sebastian. " ciel said waiting Sebastian to be done, after some 20 seconds Sebastian had been done dressing up ciel.

A/N: That's you in the picture up and there ,see you in the next chapter!