9

Ty
It was after school. I was walking outside. Then Ross ran to me. "You may want to see this"he said. We ran to the front. I saw Adam and some red head on the ground.

"You lied"I heard Adam yell. He was about to hit the guy but I ran to him and tackled him to the ground. I looked down at him.

I helped him up. "Why did you do that"he asked. "Stopping you"I said. I saw the red head stand. He nodded. I nodded back. He walked off. Everyone left.

I looked at him. "I'm sorry"he said. I nodded. "Let's go study "I said. He nodded. We got to his car. And he started driving.

Then we got to my house. We walked in and walked to my room. I set my stuff down.

"So do we just pick off from yesterday before you know"he turned around. But I kissed him. He was surprised at first but kissed back.

He backed away. "What happened to that thing you needed to do today "he asked. I then remembered. Tomorrow.

"Change to tomorrow "I said. He nodded. "Tell me what it is"he asked. I let out a sigh.

"This girl threatened me. And it's either I'm happy but your not. Or I'm not and you are ok "I said. "So I am in the threat"he asked. I nodded.

"How"he asked. "She knows nothing about you. But she said she could find anything. "I said. "And what do you have to do "he asked.

I looked up at him. "Date her"I said. He nodded. "I kinda have a plan"he said. "Ok. Talk"I said.