3

Ty
I woke up and saw a note on my face. I looked at it.

Dear Ty,
Pancakes on the counter. And you know where the milk is. See you after school
Love mom

I smiled. I got dressed and walked downstairs. Then Ross walked in. "Pancakes "he said. I laughed. "How was your morning at your house"I asked. "Fine. Dad gave me a look. But it's getting better "he said.

I shook my head. "Mom"I asked. "Like always giving me love and just always saying I'm perfect and amazing "he said. I smiled.

"Your mom is awesome "I said. He nodded. After we ate we started walking. "So how's the project "he asked. "Fine it only been one day"I said. "I mean him. The kid you can't stop staring at"he said. I blushed. "Shut up "I said.

He smiled. Then a red head bumped into me. "Watch it"I said. The red head stopped. Crap. Wait is that. Shoot.

He turned around. He started walking towards me. But Ross got between us. "He didn't mean it. Just move along. "He said. The red head looked at me then Ross.

Ross nodded. He rolled his eyes and walked away. "Explain"I said. "Crush. Told. Listens to me but won't talk"he said. I nodded. "I'm proud of you dude"I said. "I wish I was"he said.

I laughed. Then we saw Shelby. "Hey guys. "She said. "What"I asked. "Ok so James is taking me on a date. And he has two loving sisters"she said. We looked at each other. Then back at Shelby.

"No"we said. "Wait I mean brothers"she said. "Ethan and Issac"she smiled. "What do we get out of this"I asked. Ross nodded.

"Free pizza"she said. "Deal"we both said. She smiled. "Thanks. They will love you both. See ya tonight "she said. We nodded.

"At least we get pizza"I said. He nodded. Then off to class.

Later

I sat down. Science. I looked at the board. It said we are getting out test back. Turns out everyone turned it in. Then Adam sat down.

I looked at him then looked away when he saw me. I blushed. Then I was handed two papers. Mine and Adams. I handed his to him. I checked my grade.

A+. I smiled. I saw Adam smirk a little. I looked and saw he got a B. Good job. I smiled.

He saw me looking and I turned away. I blushed again. Then I saw a folded piece of paper in front of me. I opened it.

Thanks
-A

I smiled. I put it in my backpack and paid attention to the lesson.

Later

It was writing class. I sat down and so did Ross. Wait. Was Red in science class. No he wasn't. I looked at my phone.

Me-Where are you
Red-Home. I threw up last night
Me-K. And lucky you. Shelby is making me go on a date with some guy
Red-Sorry bro. K got to go. Moms walking upstairs
Me-Say hi for me. And please feel better
Red-Got it

I put my phone away. Then look at the at the teacher. "Write your writing prompt. "She said. Everyone nodded. I started writing.

"Mr.Sky your late"she said. I looked up. He nodded. "I know it's your second day in this class. I don't want to kick you out"she said. He nodded and sat down.

I smiled. He started writing.

Later

Once the bell rang Ross bolted out. I laughed. I started walking to the door. When someone pushed me up against the locker.

"Hey Ty" a voice said. Wait. "Chase"I said. He smiled. "I haven't bothered you for a while. "He said. I started breathing heavy.

"We'll see ya when I see ya "he said. He smiled walking away. Your joking. I looked down. Then started walking. Someone bumped into me.

I looked up and saw Adam. Adam. He looked at me. "Hey"I said. He nodded. "Who was that"he asked. Still very quiet. "Just some guy"I said.

"Well is that some guy your boyfriend. "He asked. "No. He is not. "I said. He nodded. "Just some guy"I said.

He started walking away. "Wait Adam "I said. He turned around. "Um. I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner on Friday. "I asked.

He didn't answer. "I mean you don't have to but since we were gonna meet for the project. But it's your choice"I said.

"Ty"he said. "I won't be mad or hurt. Well I don't know why I would be hurt. Or mad but my mom asked and "I froze. He shoved me against a locker.

"A-Adam"I stuttered. "Sure"he said. I smiled. "You know where I live so yeah"I said. He nodded. Then left. I then slapped myself.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. "I said. "Who's stupid "Shelby asked. I jumped. "Haha"she said. "Jerk"I said. "Who was that"she asked. We started walking.

"Some guy"I said. "Do you still want to go out"she asked. I nodded. "It's not what you think"I said. She smiled.

"Come on you need to get ready. "She said. I nodded.

Later

After I got dressed I was waiting for Shelby. Then she appeared. I got in. "Where's Ross"I asked. She started driving. 

"He's meeting us there"she said. I felt my heart skip a beat. "You nervous "she asked. "I'm going on a date with a guy I have never met. I'm not so calm if that's what your asking"I said.

"Ok so I only said brothers so you guys would come. "She said. I looked at her. "He has a brother. But he also has a sister. The one you will be hanging out with. "She said.

"I hate you"I said. "Her name is Issac"she said. "At least you didn't lie about the names"I said. She nodded.

Later

Everyone was sitting down. Ethan and Ross were talking about Anime. Shelby and James didn't really talk. Just making out.

Then is was me. This girl did not stop talking. It was about clothes makeup. And some girl she got mad at. "Are you listening "she asked. "Yeah sure"I said.

"Ok so back to Trica. She stole my favorite piece of makeup and lied to my face"she said. I looked down. Then the pizza came. I didn't look up. "Hey it's you"Ross said. I looked up.

Adam. "Hey Ty it's lover boy"Ross said. Issac looked at Adam then me. Then cuddled into me. My eyes widen.

"Lover boy. "She asked. I saw Adam grip the plates. I was confused. "Hi I'm Issac. Ty's girlfriend "she said. I spit out my water. "What"I asked. She nodded.

"He just asked me out. "She said. "Sis"James said. "What bro. He asked me. I said yes. "She said. I rolled my eyes. "Ok"Adam said.

He set down the plates. And walked away. Issac kissed my cheek. I pushed her away. "What's wrong baby"she asked. "I'm not your baby or your boyfriend. "I said.

"But"she said. "No. Ok I like someone else. Not you. A spoiled little brat who only cares about herself. "I said. "Hmp"she slapped me and walked away.

"Dang"Ross said. "Ok I'm gonna get her. Nice meeting you Ross. Good luck with that guy. "Ethan said. Ross nodded.

"Dude. Did you see lover boy. He was totally jealous "Ross said. I shook my head. "I'm gonna go find him"I said. I walked to the front counter. "Hi where is Adam sky"I asked. "Oh his shift ended he just walked out. You can still find him"she said. I nodded.

I ran outside and found him walking to him car. "Adam"I yelled. He turned around. "Don't you have a girlfriend to be with"he asked. "No I don't. I said. "Dumped her"he asked.

"Adam I have never dated anyone in my life. "I said. He looked confused. "I don't know why she did that but she did. And she was lying "I said. He smiled. "Need a ride"he asked. I nodded. "Sure I would love a ride"I said.