Laying By His Side💙

~After lunch~

You are sitting next to Ethan. While you finish cleaning your plate, Ethan watches you wipe your soft, small lips with your napkin. Ethan slightly bites his lips, he couldn't resist your beauty. Everyone gets up with their empty plates and takes them to the sink to be washed later on. You decided to just rinse everything to make whoevers job it is to do the dishes easier. "Hey Y/N, me, Tyler and Amy are going out to get groceries for the rest of the week.... you and Ethan need anything while we're out?" You and Ethan hear Mark say. "No, we're good." Ethan replies. You both smile. Mark, Tyler and Amy leaves to the store.... which makes it just you and Ethan.... alone. "So... you wanna watch a movie or something while we still have the silence?" He says "Yeah! Can we watch F/M?" "Your the new member of this house so yes we can watch F/M." You and Ethan are enjoying the movie, but you both begin to get bored. Ethan tries to break the boredom by putting his arm around you, you go with the flow and lay your head on his upper chest. You can hear his heart beat which makes you start to get tired, you fall asleep. Ethan looks down at you. Oh shit, she fell asleep... is she comfortable like this? Should I carry her to her room? Should I move my self down so she's laying on me? Ethan says to himself. He can't stop looking at your tires face and decides to move himself down to have you lay on top of him. He softly kisses your forehead. A couple minutes later, he falls asleep too. Ethan is in his slumber for a long moment and wakes up. I should take her upstairs. He turns off the movie and gets situated to carry you up to your room. As Ethan is about to enter your room to lay you down on your bed, he changes his mind and takes you to his room and lays you on his bed. You were wearing your jacket and got very warm and sweaty from laying on Ethan. She looks warm... I'll take off her jacket. Ethan slowly and carefully takes off your jacket. What he didn't know was that you were wearing a v-neck t-shirt and a black laced pad boosted bra which pushed up your breasts and made them brought out. His face strongly blushes as he begins to take off your jacket. You stir a little bit as he slips one of your arms out of the sleeves, but you don't wake up. Ethan lightly throws your jackets to the end of his bed and lays down next to you. He grabs your sides as he lays down on his back and has you back laying on his front like you were laying on him earlier downstairs. You hear his heart beat again and puts you into a gentle, deep slumber. She's not gonna be able to go to bed later tonight if she sleeps too long. I'll have to keep track of time of how long she's asleep for. Other than that, I'll leave her alone and let her enjoy the comfort of her new friend. Ethan checks his phone for the time... It's 3:00 right now so I'll wake her up at 4:30. Ethan falls back asleep too.
-------------------------------------------------------
3 Hours Later

Your POV
I wake up and find myself laying on top of a sleeping Ethan. I try not to panic so I put both my legs around on each side of him and sit up on top of him to stretch and try to wake up.
So your literally in a sex position lol sorry I told y'all this would have adult content😉back to story.
I stretch my arms up and arch my back. Still kind of asleep, I look at Ethan and smile with both my hands on his stomach to support me. Sleepy Ethan😌

Ethan's POV
I'm in a deep sleep dreaming about Y/N. We're on a ferris-wheel cuddling each other while listening to the calm sounding breeze. We lean in to kiss, but as our lips are about to touch I feel something weighing down on my waist and touching my stomach. I didn't know what it was so I decide to wake up. I flutter my eyes open having them adjust to the light and stretch my arms over my head and arch my back. I see Y/N still half asleep and sitting on me with her hands on my stomach supporting her, like in.... In.... A SEX POSITION?!?! I quickly sit up. "Hello sleepy boy!" I hear her say. God damnit she's so beautiful! "Oh... hi!" I reply with a slight smile on my face. "Did anything happen between us?" She asks thinking something DID happen. "No, you fell asleep so I took you up here with me. Trust me, if something did happen, we would be naked and under the covers with our clothes scattered around the room." We both laugh. "True!" She smiles at me. She has such a cute smile!!!😌
-------------------------------------------------------
Everything goes silent and kind of awkward. "So since we're here... alone... with nothing to interrupt us. You wanna try that kiss again?" You say making Ethan blush heavily and reply with a "Uuuuuhhhhhmmmm." "I'll take that as a yes." You say with smirk on your face. Still sitting on him, you lean in towards Ethan's face, your guy's eyes slowly close. You lightly brush your lips against his making him blush even more.
She's teasing me.
I'm teasing him.
Without hesitation, Ethan quickly slams his lips against yours making your eyes widen but back to slowly closing. You have your hands on his chest and his hands on your sides. Ethan slowly moves one of his hands up your shirt making YOU blush. Her skin is so soft. I wonder what kind of lotion she uses? You guys hold the kiss for a lil while but decide to break away. You get off Ethan and lye down next to him. Still close to his body, you have one arm supporting your head and the other on his chest. You smile and gaze into each other's eyes.
"Y/N?"
"Yes, Ethan?"
"W-will you be my girlfriend?"
"I would love to be your girlfriend."
You softly kiss and even nibble on his bottom lip a little bit, lightly pull it and letting go. Looking at your new boyfriend, you say-
"I will always lye down by your side, Ethan!"
"I love you Y/N!"
"I love you too, Ethan!"
Ethan gets a text from Mark saying their on their way back but their kind of stuck in traffic so they'll be a little while longer.
"So what do you wanna do now, baby?" Ethan says as he put his phone under his pillow.
"I just wanna stay here and enjoy the comfort of my new boyfriend." You say and smile. "That's fine with me." You both smile at each other and start talking about things you guys have in common with until Mark, Tyler and Amy gets back.
I will always lye by his side... always!!!

I'm too tired to write an A/N, so I'm just gonna make this quick. Thank you guys for reading and possibly enjoying this chapter. I also wanna thank you guys for getting us to reach over our goal, which was 50, but now we have over 50. Thank you guys!!! Y'all make me feel special and talented, I know you guys are too, so put your talents and love into use and show everyone that you can be a somebody and not a nobody. Imma go to bed now.... I have school in the morning, kill me now😒anyway good night guys!!! I love you all so much😘😍

~Love Anna😘💜💙