The Arrival

~Time skip to Monday~

You wake up at 6:30 in the morning and keeping saying to yourself as you get ready. Today's the day... Today's the day... TODAY'S THE DAY!!! Yes, this is the day your finally gonna be living in LA. Your finally gonna be with Mark, Tyler and Amy. Your also finally finding out who the mystery man is. Your in a rush to get ready and to load your car. The nearest airport you have in your home country is almost a two hour drive there and your flight takes off to LA some time towards noon. You text Mark saying you should arrive in LA at noon (in their time zone). As your about to board your plane you get a text back from Mark.

Mark: Cool! I'll make sure Amy is at the airport waiting a lil before your flight arrives ;)

You reply while you still have the chance.

Y/N: Thnx Markimoo!!! I'll see ya guys soon!!! :) oh and tell Tyler and the mystery man I said hi ;)

You board your plane. You immediately get into your seat in excitement, you really can't wait to get to LA. I'm finally gonna have a new home!!! You say to yourself.

Marks POV

Today is the day that Y/N is arriving to LA. Her room is all set and ready. We made sure to make it look like home to her, so we painted her room F/C. I see Ethan slowly walk in the room with his hand behind his neck and ask "So is that girl officially living in LA today?" He asks very shyly... "Yeah? Why are you so curious about her? I mean she's a very nice girl and... she's the same age as you." I mumble the last part. "REALLY!" Ethan yells out of excitement and happiness. He sees my eyes widen. "I uh.... I mean that's cool." He walks out hastily and I see his face turn red.... Yup, he's definitely gonna like her. I say to myself and get ready to make Y/N's chicken & dumplings.

~A lil time skip~

Y/N's POV

I wake up and see everyone boarding off the plane with their top compartment luggage and bags. I quickly get out of the plane with my stuff and find my suit case of the conveyer belt. As I walk towards the exit I hear Amy. "Y/N!!! Over here silly." We give each other hugs and kisses on each side of our cheeks. "Welcome to LA!" Amy says. "Thanks hun!!! I'm very happy to be here now." I said happily. "So are you ready to start your first day in LA?" "Ready than I'll ever be!"

You load your bags into Amy's car and begin talking. Amy texts Mark.
Amy: Hey, I just got Y/N from the airport!!! We're gonna make a couple stops to get her some decorations for her room. You and Tyler keeping Ethan busy?
Mark: Yes, we're making the chicken & dumplings... So don't get her any lunch
Amy: Rodger that!!! See ya guys soon ;)
You get some nice dream catchers to hang on your headboard and a couple paintings that you had your heart set on the moment you saw them. Not before too long, you and Amy start heading towards the house. You couldn't help but get giddy in excitement. Amy texts Mark again.
Amy: Heading your guys way now.
Mark: Gotchya!!!

Ethan POV

I wash the dishes we used to make lunch when I see Mark on his phone with Tyler looking over his shoulder. They start rushing. Tyler gets out plates, silverware and cups while Mark checks the chicken & dumplings. That girl must be on her way!!! I go upstairs to change into a better pair of jeans, a clean t-shirt and the nicest pair of shoes I have. I kind of touch up my faded blue hair too... I meant to get it re-dyed before that girl comes, but I guess I forgot to make an appointment. I'll have to do it later on. "Hey Ethan, can you wait up there until we give you the signal to come down?" I hear Mark yell from the bottom of the stairs. "Uh... yeah sure." I watch Mark and Tyler walk out the front door from the top of the stairs.

Your POV

We pull into the driveway and I see Mark and Tyler waiting outside to help me with my bags. I run out of the car towards Mark and Tyler and pull them into a tight hug. They both smile. I give both muscular looking gentleman a passionate kiss on the cheek. I smile as they blush and have a happy look on their faces. Tyler and Amy uploads by bags from the car while Mark walks me to the door getting ready to open it and welcomes me to my new home. We walk through the door and I hear Mark yell facing upstairs, "WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME Y/N!!!" Why is he yelling towards upstairs?

Ethan's POV

I hear Mark yell "WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME Y/N!!!" I'm guessing that's the signal... Wait, is that her name? Y/N? What a cute name!!! I start walking down the stairs and I see a small, nice figured, beautiful H/C haired girl in shorts, sneakers, t-shirt and a light spring jacket. Wow... So this is the girl everyone won't tell me about? She's... beautiful and kinda sexy looking ;)

Your POV

After Mark yells towards upstairs. I see a tall, handsome blue haired young man-who looks the same age as me-come down the stairs. Wow... So this is the guy everyone won't tell me about? He's... cute and kinda hot looking ;)

Sorry I have to leave it on a cliffhanger, but I've been working on this chapter for almost 3 hours. Where I live it's getting late and I have school tomorrow so I needed to go to bed. I'll release a new chapter for you guys tomorrow evening, I promise with all my heart. Also.... ALMOST 30 READS IN 3 DAYS, I CANT EVEN!!! IM SOOOO FGJNGHFNGN HAPPY AND I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING EVERYTHING SO FAR. I NEVR THOUGHT I WOULD GT THIS FAR IN NOT EVEN A WEEK.... I would like to set a goal and try to reach 50 reads by the end of the week or a couple days after a week. If we do, I will make a small A/N on why I decided to write fan fiction, how long I've been apart of some YouTube communities, how long I've known/watched YouTubers, etc. imma stop ramblin, so good night you guys!!! I love you all😘😍💜💙Buh-Bye!!!

~Love Anna😘💜💙