The Guys Help Out ~ Part 2

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* You hear your alarm clock go off. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" You say out loud as you throw it across your room to make it stop it's loud, annoying beeping.

What time is it? I WOULD look at my alarm clock, but it's at the other side of my room.

You check your phone from under your soft, comfortable pillow. It's 7 o'clock in the morning.

Uuuuuugh!!!! It's too early. Well... I might as well get ready for a new day now that I'm awake. Thanks to my alarm clock.

You say to yourself as you look at your alarm from your side of the room with an annoyed look on your face. You snack on small breakfast foods while you make your morning coffee/drink. After you eat breakfast and drink your coffee; you take your morning shower, get dressed, do your hair and put on your make-up. You don't wear much make-up; just a black eyeliner cat eye and a layer of mascara. It's towards noon and your about to start recording a new video.

~Time skip to after recording and editing your new video~

I wonder what Mark and Tyler are up to? You think to yourself in a bored tone.

Your POV
I call Marks number hoping he would answer. Please Mark!!! Pick up... pick up!!! After holding my breath through a long moment of ringing, Markimoo picks up.

Mark: Hey Y/N!!! How's your day going?
Y/N: Oh, the usual.... I just finished editing a new video for the day, it's uploading right now.... What's going on with you and Tyler?
Mark: We just finished a video too, me and the guys will have to check out your new video later.
Y/N: What do you mean by you and the guys?
Mark: Me, Tyler, Bob, Wade, and Amy. Why?
Y/N: Well when I was talking with you and Tyler on the phone the other day, I heard an unfamiliar voice in the background... Who was that?

Mark had you on speaker, so Tyler heard your question.

Tyler: IT'S A SURPRISE WHEN YOU COME TO LA!!!

Tyler shouted to the phone

Mark: Sssssshhhhh!!!! Don't tell her that!!! I was gonna tell her for when we plan her arrival a**hole!!!
Tyler: Sorry man, hahaha!!!

You hearMark and Tyler laugh together. What you did hear was another voice and you have heard that voice before.

Amy?!?!

Amy: Is that Y/N?!?!
Mark: Yeah? Who else?
Amy: Hey Y/N!!! How you doin' girl?!
Y/N: Terrific, hun!!!
Mark: Hey Y/N, my phone's about to die.... Gotta let you go again, but I'll call you back later for your plan of arrival to LA... Okay?
Y/N: Okay, yeah that's fine... Talk to you guys later.
Everybody: Buh-bye!!!
Y/N: Bye!!!

You have up the phone and say to yourself.

Surprise? What does he mean by... Surprise?