"Donna Dottie got her period." Carl says I don't say anything because I don't know who that is. "What? She's nine." Debbie yells basically getting mad and jealous that a girl 4 years younger got her period." And riding the cotton pony." He adds causing me to laugh. "Ugh, this isn't fair." She yells grabbing her stuff and walking out.

"Uh, here's your prescription for ortho." The doctor says awkwardly. "Thanks." Fiona says taking the paper for the pills." While you got that thing out, a few pain mess?" Carl asked while putting his shirt back on. "Sorry, buddy." The doctor says to him. "Ugh, this isn't fair." He yell like Debbie while grabbing my jacket and walking out the doctors office.

"When did you get your period? And when did you loose your virginity?" Debbie asked when I got in the car. "Well I got my period when I was nine, and why do you want to know what I lost my virginity?" I ask as Fiona gets in the car. "What's this about losing virginity?" Fiona ask. "Debbie asked me." I said pulling off." Are you a virgin?" Fiona asked. "Noooo." I said trailing of at the o's. "When did you loose it?" Fiona ask. "Like two months ago, and we used protection, always use protection, both of you." I say.

::::::::::::::

We got back to the Gallagher house and I decided to go with them since I'm not a fan of really staying home alone. "Hey Frank." I said as I walked I into the boys room and see him sitting up, but he ignores it." Did you get my anything from the pediatrician?" He ask." No, Fiona wouldn't let me." Carl said back and emptied the Gatorade pee pulled bottle out the window.

"Christ." I heard Frank mumble under his breath. "But I figured how to rub one out at my desk in the middle of math class with anyone noticing." Carl says proudly and changing the subject. "Ew that gross." I said scrunching up my face. "Well that out did help." He smirked at me, I looked down at my outfit of choice, a black low cut body suit, that showed off a good amount of cleavage, a pair of blue ripped jeans that had pretty big wholes, and a regular pair of black heels. Yes heels I wear heels to school so what. (Outfit in the picture)

"Especially when you was walking in front of me and when you hugged me this morning." He smirked once again. "I'm to old for you to me thinking of me like that." I said closing my jacket over my self. "That's real good, son." Frank says to carl who just smirks." Benefits of sitting in the back right." He smirks, I want to slap his smirk off sometimes. All I did was roll my eyes and walk out to see if Debbie wanted to go shopping, I'll treat her to a few outfits and a pair of shoes.

"Get out, Aubrey." Debbie said as soon as I walked in. "Ok,damn." I raised my hands in surrender walking back words out her room and I notice her two friends who I assume was Holly and Ellie. Before I turn around to walk out I heard one of her friends. "Wait." I walked back in to see what she wanted. "Yes?" "Why your bra size." The skinny one with long blonde hair said. "Um why?" I asked.

"Because." Was all she said." A 38c." I mumbled. "Oh, wanna hang with us? Where did you get your clothes?" She asked." I got them from forever 21." I said sitting next to the pregnant girl." Oh." She said surprised, with wide eyes, I'll let that slide.

"Matty invited me to his apartment later." Debbie says to them." His parents going to be home?" Who I've figured is Holly asked." Didn't say." Was all Debbie said back." Bet they're not, which means he'll want to do it." The other one Ellie says, the pregnant one which causes Debbie to have a nervous expression knowing she hasn't even gotten her period yet.

"Here, better bring a condom." Holly says pulling out a packet, damn 13-14 year olds carry condoms and have sex damn." I always forget to do that." Ellie says looking down at her baby bump. "Obviously." I mumbled pulling out my phone." What, you're probably only dressed like that so people won't think you're a virgin." She said." I'm not a virgin, I just know how to use protection." I give her a fake smile.

"If he's a classy guy, he'll have a condom in his wallet." She says changing the subject from what we were just talking about. "Totes." Holly says nodded. I roll my eyes and get up to use the bathroom. When I got there it was closed and there was moaning. "Oh, shit, Briiii." I hear carl say causing me to laugh. It doesn't even bother me any more, this isn't the first time I heard him moan my name. I decided to record him since I never did and I like to make fun of him for everything.

"Oh my god, Briiii." "Shit, right there." He kept moaning until till I think he cam." Oh shit, shit, Aubreyyyy." He moaned and then he stopped and I heard his breathing. I stopped recording and ran back to Debbie's room and sat down in the chair like nothing. "What happened?" Debbie asked as she notice me holding in a laugh.

"I-." I couldn't say before busting out laughing as all the three girls looked at me, I realized it wasn't even that funny and stopped laughing." Nothing forget it." I said shaking my head. "Lick you lips a lot," Ellie says to Debbie. "He'll think you're going to blow him." Holly adds.

"Have you yet?" Ellie asked causing me to look up to see Debbie's answer knowing she'll shake her head yes if she did if I'm not looking. "I don't think so." She says confused. "Good, wait." Holly says." Make him buy you something first." Ellie says." Like what?" Debbie says, I swear why would she go to these whores and not come to me for advise." I don't know, clothes, jewelry, an iPad, something from urban outfitters." Ellie explains what she means.

"Okay." Debbie says and leaves the room. "Soooo." Holly says looking at me." What? What type of questions you have now?" I say. "Do you need any advise as well?" Ellie ask like I'm a 10 year old little girl." No, I'm old enough to know everything." I saw something in the corner and turned to look at carl in the door way staring at Holly.

"What are you staring at fucktard?" She ask." Just making a mental image for my spank back later." He says then glanced at me. They both smile and giggled as Holly flipped her hair. He walked out after and I just rolled my eyes." Sorry you can't be his mental image." Ellie says causing me to look at her. "I'm the only reason he spanks." I say and walk out the room to go sell.

"Bye debs." I says when I see her walking back. I walk down the stairs and see carl watching a movie on the tv." Bye carl." I said leaning over the couch to kiss his head. It's a habit I do to him since he's one of the youngest Gallagher siblings. " I'm coming with you I have to ask V for some meds for Frank." He said getting up and walking behind me. "I'm not going home yet, so tell V I won't be home for another hour, hour and a half." I said getting into my car. He gave me thumbs up before going into my house.