The Weird Day

Kaylub woke up and made breakfast. What he didn't expect was only the villains coming to eat. He lifted an eyebrow. "Out on a mission with S.H.E.I.L.D. Agents." Ultron said he nodded then went to the living room and turned on the television. "Um, don't you usually go back to your room after breakfast?" He sighed and looked at him upside down as he leaned back on the couch.
"Isn't everyone here usually?" He asked looking back at the screen as Loki chuckles at this then joins Kaylub on the couch.
"What are you watching?" He asked sitting rather close to Kaylub against his liking.
"Pokémon, do you mind?" He said motioning for him to move away.
"No I don't," he answered with a cheeky grin. Kaylub sighed in defeat as the episode for Pokémon began.
The two of them watched and started to debate over the episode and the protagonists stupidity at times. "He's ten he didn't know that and it's not like his friends were any help." Kaylub argued as Loki rolled his eyes.
"So what, he still didn't have to let his butterfree go, that was just plain dumb."
"Oh, are we really going back to that episode?" He asked glaring at the god of mischief.
"You two seem to be having fun. Mind if I sit?" Bucky asked pointing to the spot on the other side of Kaylub which earned him a glare from Loki.
"Last time I checked I didn't control the couch." He said emotionless.
"I'll take that as a yes." He flipped the channel to a movie marathon...the movies: Disney princesses. Both looked at him confused. "Just picked a random channel." He said with a shrug as Snow White was playing.
It was night fall by the time they finished the three classical princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. Kaylub curled up in his small space which led him to lay his head on Lokis shoulder. He looked down on the black haired male and made a blanket appear on his cold body as Beauty and the Beast started to play. As it came to an end, Kaylub was fast asleep on Loki who blushed softly with a smile as he wrapped an arm around his shoulder pulling him closer. He made a cute little huff.
When the Avengers returned they found Kaylub and Loki curled up on the couch together. Kaylub on top of Loki as The Little Mermaids credits ran. Tony looked at Bucky who was smiling. "I set that up, but I didn't expect for it to actually work." He says with a smile. Ultron smiled from the kitchen.
"I had to encourage him to even attempt the plan." He said walking out to see the two cuties. "I wonder how they'll react when they wake up?" He questions before heading to his room. The Avengers were rather confused by the weird day they just had and went to bed.