The First Day

Kaylub woke up early hearing the sleeping sounds that the others made. He rolled his eyes and went down to the kitchen. "Might as well try to get on their good sides." He said to himself out loud. He then started on breakfast, which was a mixture of different breakfast foods. He moved swiftly and skillfully around the kitchen. The Avengers woke up to the smell of breakfast as Kaylub was washing the dishes. "Morning I didn't know what you all liked so I whipped up a verity of foods. Hope you enjoy." He said never taking his eyes off of the task at hand. The others looked at each other then dived right in. They scarfed down the food not noticing that a certain agent had finished the kitchen and left. Kaylub sat in his room reading a book when there was a rough knock on his door. He looked up and muttered a come in. Thor entered the room looking stuffed from the food.
"That was a good breakfast feast you prepared mortal." He then gave a hearty laugh and patted Kaylub on the back before exiting the room. He sat there confused but let a small smile shine in his eyes.
Everyday Kaylub would wake up early and make breakfast and clean the kitchen before heading back to his room to read a book he borrowed from the library. The others seemed to understand the schedule that Kaylub was on and most just let him continue on as others wanted to understand him. Kaylub mostly shrugged and went on his way never really getting involved with anyone or anything. What no one knew was that Kaylub would train in the dead of night and stargaze, sunset and sunrise watch in their respective times.