Worst Day ever

I wake up early because I felt like making food for everyone.
Ray,Ty,Riley,Robert,Ariel,Zach,Liam,Nick,Timmy,Edwin,Maddie and Ariel.
I put on some normal clothes and go live.

I make my own title #cookingwithLexi.
We end up making pancakes, bacon, waffles, eggs, toast, beans and Strawberry stuffed French toast.

I felt so proud. I ended the broadcast.
I shout everyone down while I set the table. I go to take my usual seat next to seat to see Ariel sitting their and as there was no more space I had to sit on the couch.
I grab some food and as I walk off I see Ariel smile at me and then roll her eyes.
I ignore it because I am not about to get angry at her.
I sit in my room and Dm fans and do follow sprees and call fans who sent in their numbers because everyone left but Ariel god bless me.
I meet this fan who seemed really cool so I gave her my phone I use for fans phone number.
I hear screaming and crying and run out to Ariel and see her on the floor downstairs crying.
I hear the door and Ariel shouts Zach. I try to help her up and she pushes me off and I fall. I walk towards her when she shouts help Zach comes running and says "Ariel what's wrong."
"Lexi hit me and said stay away from you."
Zach looks at me.
"You can't belive that I couldn't do that to someone for no reason."
"Are you sure Lexi because Ariel's bruise says otherwise."
"I wouldn't hurt her because she is talking to me,I would admit that I am jelous but why would I hurt her."
"Lexi just leave,don't go hurting my girlfriend because you feel like she is so close to me. No wonder your parents don't want you."

I lose it I slap him."One for not believing me." I slap him again "Another for breaking my heart." and I kick him in the leg. "For ruining me."
I run upstairs and lie in bed and cry myself to sleep.
I wake up and cheak the time 5:43. I felt like swimming it always relaxes me.
I change and go outside.

I walk outside and swim and try to create a dance routine

I had a good hr in the pool until Zach and Ariel came outside with their broadcast.
Zach looks bruised I smile to myself. When Ariel sees me get out she 'screams' and cuddles into Zach and points at me then smirks at me.
Wow this girl needs a grammy.
I just walk past them and shout to their broadcast to "Come to my broadcast  at 8:00pm to see my side of what happened."
I go live and talk to my fans and some of Zach and Ariel's. I stay love for 20 minutes.
After I go to Zach's room to see if Liam was there but he wasn't he was probably at Serena. I ship them.
I turn to go out when Ariel comes in. "Why are you here."
"Looking for Liam."
"What about you."
"Stay away from Zach,you will regret it."
I hear Zach coming upstairs.
Ariel drops to the floor and starts to fake cry and grips her arm.
I just walk out and Zach walks in and runs to Ariel and shouts "Just leave and stop harrasing her,We don't want you here."
"Maybe I will."
I run to my room and pack a suitcase. I book a hotel for a few nights.
I don't need any of this drama.
I order a uber and leave.
When I get to my hotel room. I sleep.

*Week after*

I am getting ready to leave for Digi tour a whole summer with the 2 people I hate the most and the 2 people I love the most Zedwin. Edwin has been like a mentor to me and Kylee was like a mum.
We are planning a proposal for them during our stop in Santa Monica because that is where they first said I love you.
I had to plan it.
I get ready.

Once I was ready I called uber and got some poptarts to eat on the way

When I got to the airport I had to be quick because my flight was leaving soon.
I managed to make it ontime.
I found my seat and sat down and to my luck I had to sit next to Zach.
The whole ride was awkward.
I couldn't wait to get off especially because the whole flight he was texting Ariel and facetiming her.
She tried to talk to me like she was my best friend.
When I got off I see my best friend who was coming with us for a few stops Jessica.
She was famous on Younow aswell.
When we got to the bus our luggage was already on it.
I ran on to the bus and took the top bunk at the back of the bus far from the toilets.
I start to put my nessesities on my bunk and go to the toilets to change into unairpoty smelling clothes.

I dreesed up because I was going to meet a friend as we were in Virginia

"Where's little Miss Model off to." Loren said making us both laugh.
"Oh shush." I say going my makeup.
I grabed my purse and phone and called uber.
I can see Ariel and Zach broadcasting at the front of the bus but I don't care for once and I sit and call a uber.
I tell Zach to tell Edwin I'm visiting my old squad and not to worry because Taylor is gonna drop me at the bus later.

*At her friends house*
I  pay the man and run out of  the uber. I open Isabel's door and run into her room and scream "I'm back."
We all run and hug. I started to cry.
I haven't seen them for nearly a year when I moved for the agency then into the house.
We spent hours catching up.
I don't know what it is but Taylor looks so much hotter and goofeyer than 1 year ago.
We all updated numbers since mine get leaked sometimes.
Taylor drops me off at the bus and brings me inside. I don't see Edwin so we go to the back where he probably is.

"Miss me."Taylor says walkin in.
"Taylor,been too long."
They do their bro thing while I go and put my phone to charge and grab my phone for my fans and text them back.
Taylor gets up to leave and I walk him out to his car and hug him goodbye. I kissed him on the cheek and waved him off. I look to my side and see Zach looking at me with Ariel gripping him.
I walk on the bus and change into pajamas and wait for the bus to leave for Chicago.
______________________________

Hope you enjoyed,
                 Tammy out⌛