The Photo shoot

Lexi's POV

"Beeeeeep" I heard my phones alarm go.
So I woke up it was 6:00am I had 2 hours before I go to the photo shoot for hair and makeup.
Trying to get up I relised Zach was still holding me so I turnt around and pecked him on the lips. His long eyelashes fluttered open reveling those hypnotising eyes of his.
"If only I could wake up like this everyday."He said in his raspy but sexy morning voice.
"Maybe but I need to leave now because it's 2 hours until the photo shoot."
"Well you did ask if I wanted to come see and I do.If you can dance you might actually be able to model."
"Come lets go, but first I need to change cuse your mum may not be happy if I'm just in your top."
"True."He said walking into the closest producing his red lifeguard top and sweatpants.
"Thanks babe."I said giving him a kiss.I changed and put my hair into a high messy ponytail.
Walking out Zach was ready so we walked downstairs I got a banana and he took a pop tart and left a note before walking me to the garage.
"So do you want the bike or segway."
"Bike please I'll definitely fall of the segway."
"Okay."
*At the house*

"Brrrrrring"
I answered my phone
L=Lexi C=Company

L-Hello
C-Hello Lexi we have some bad news
L-What is it
C-The photo shoot is canceled as the male model dropped out.
L-No what if I tell you I know someone that isn't a model but he can do it I can teach him the basics we can get it done quickly
C-Okay but he must be able to before the shoot at 10:00am
L-Thanks I won't disappoint
C-I don't expect you to
L-Bye
C-Bye
End of conversation

"Zachypoo."
"Yes."he said with a confused look.
"Well they canceled the photo shoot that would be my big break because the male model dropped out but I told them I had a replacement for him.I said in my sweetest voice.
"You expect me to do it don't you."
"Pwease."I said in my baby voice batting my eyelashes and doing my best puppy face.
"Okay fine I'll do it."
"Yes!"I screamed ran up to him jumping in his arms and Kissed him.
We were kissing for 1 minute only coming up for air.
"Get a room and use protection."I heard a voice say behind me turning it was Nick.
"Oh just fuck off."Zach said to Nick.
"Come on babe lets get you ready for our photo shoot."
"Your gonna be in a photo shoot Dam.
Upstairs I picked out his outfit while he showered in my shower.
"Lexi I forgot my towel and clothes can you bring them please."
"Coming."
I walked into the bathroom covering my eyes.
"It's okay you can look I'm decent."
Opening my eyes I handed it to him he had a old bucket hat covering Johnny.
The clothes dropped so as a instinct he used the hand to help was using to hold the bucket hat and grabbed the clothes reveling Johnny it was massive but I only looked at it for two seconds cuse it was awkward.
So I walked out and got my stuff ready.I got everything but my bikini which I would get later at the shoot.
"Sorry Zach said walking into the room.
"It's okay but be careful next time."I said walking to the shower with my stuff.
After a 15 minute shower I got my outfit in and met Zach downstairs.
"Okay lesson one of modeling you need to be ferice and sexy example."
I put one hand on my head and bit my lip giving a sexy gazing look.
"Your turn but as a guy put your hand on neck and do what I did he got and showed me boy did he look hot.
"Okay but at the 2 different sexy photo shoots they have couple type looks if I had to look in love we do this."
I looked in his eyes leaned in put my forehead on his and stayed there I also put my hands around his neck and said
"You need to put your hands on my hips."
"Like this?" He asked.
"Yes just like that."

"Oh my Lexi yes you can kiss him and that but don't get romantic in the middle if the house some normal people might want to eat without barfing. "Rudan said.
"For your info I'm showing him our poses for the photo shoot we have soon geez."
"Him, I in a photo shoot haha best joke ever."
"Come on lets go we can do this later at the photo shoot."
* At the beach*

"Okay this is the hair and makeup get it done and meet me here okay."
At hair and makeup I got my bikini (above) I loved it they gave me a subtle bow.

Tourtotial above skip to 2.12

*On set*
Walking to set I wore my shorts and VSA jacket you use only on shoot.
I saw Zach standing there in his trunks signing stuff and taking pictures and winking at fans.
Going down the walkway I slipped off my jacket and ran to him when I reached I took off my shorts and stood next to him.
"Forhead pose."the photographer said.
I leaned into Zach an he instantly remembered the pose.
"Perfect now go into the water and hold her and stage kiss she'll use her thumbs."
"Okay." We shouted at the same time.
We got in the pose and I lifted my head a little for effect before I stage kissed him I said "I'll give you a proper kiss later."I whispered in his ear.