Moving

Lexi POV

"Lexi!!!" I heard a agitated Edwin shout up the stairs."Get down here the boys are on their way to get us to bring us to the new 5qaud house."
"Okay Okay, I'm up."
Walking to my suitcase I grabbed my outfit of a light blue PINK tank top and booty shorts with a pair of light blue converse all stars. Light make-up of Mascara, Eyeliner and red lip gloss.
"Lexi get your fat ass down here the boys are here!!"
"Coming Worm!"I shouted knowing it will agitate him. Alot of laughs filled the air after letting me know they had arrived. I grabbed my suitcase and ran down stairs to meet them.
"Wow she definitely ain't no fat ass I heard a unbelievably cute blue eyed boy say to Nick. After that I heard all of them say yh or um. I couldn't help but blush. As I got to the bottom Edwin pulled me aside and told me "No dating any of them and don't embarras me in front of them.
"Yeah right I can date who I want to just watch!" I shouted like the boys weren't in the room and walked to the sofa were the boys were sitting.
"You won't date any of my friends you here me."
"Fine!""For now." I said loud enough for the boys to here me.
"Okay then lets go" the cute boy from earlier said standing up with a cute smirk .

**After the car ride**

"Shout gun on the biggest room." Zach shouted (She knows his name as the boys kept on calling his name the whole ride.)
"Not if I get there first plus I need space for my equipment and stuff."
"What equipment."
"If you didn't know I'm a Victoria Secret Angel ."
I said doing my signature pose of one hand on my hip and blowing a kiss before turning around and walking off to find the biggest room as I was on the run way,but not before turning around to tell him "Close your mouth,you don't wanta catch flies."

Yes I had finally found the biggest room so I got change into my gym clothes(Photo above.) As I had a photo shoot tomorrow I didn't need to look fatter than before as I came out of my room is saw Zach in the hall as if he was going for a run as he isn't old enough to go gym.
"Where you off to?" he questioned.
"Oh the gym." I
"Aren't you too young for that tho?"he said almost shocked
"Yeah but as a VSA aka a Victoria Secret Angel they have a gym for all models everywear and it's my slot with my friends so I'll see you around."
"Can I come,please."I heard."I need to get this in to shape for the ladies you know ." " Yeah sure but just make sure you can keep up."

After walking outside and putting on my sleeveless jumper I told Zach to hurry up so I could start my run cuse it was 3:50 and my slot was at 4:00 with Amy,Row,Em and Luc.

"Zach I have a 4:00 session hurry up or I'll leave you."
I said while stretching
"I'm here."he shouted from behind me
"Now we have 5 minutes to go somewhere that is like 10 minutes away hope you can keep up."

Zach's POV
(From when he came out of the house)

Coming out the house I saw Lexi stretching. If I didn't know she was a VSA I would have guessed it.
"Now we have 5 minutes to go somewhere that is like 10 minutes away hope you can keep up."
After a 4 minute run this gigantic building I always thought was a old abonded place appeared in my view then oustide Lexi meet up with 4 beautiful girls but they were not as beautiful as Lexi.
______________________________
I hope you like it I wanted to do a long piece of text hope you enjoyed