Training

I wake up after a long rejuvenating sleep.
I cheak the time 1:43 I have ages till I need to wake up.I decide to watch Zach's video's so I know him a little more. I cry so much through his stripped down challenge. He had it so bad, at least he has Ray,Ty,Riley and Robert. He also has a big obsession on Justin may be a good birthday present. Oh my his birthdqy is in 2 days. No wonder his friends are here. I head downstairs as I can hear laughing. I see my old internet bestie Maddie.I squel "Maddie." I run down the rest of the stairs and we hug and collapse in tears of joy.
"OMG what are you doing here."
"Visiting Zach and you."
"I live here, In 5qaud central,I missed you so bad."
"Wanna come upstairs and catch up,Omg Derek I'm such a fangirl,hey Ray,Ty,Robert and Riley." I say trying to get there names right.
"How the hell does The Lexi Burgos know me a small boy from Texas, God knows."
"Zach's Videos,Anyway bye."
Maddie and I stay upstairs and talk until 3am when we decide to prank the boys we go to Walmart and buy fake scratches, blood, hair extensions in our hair colours and I buy protien shakes. We get stopped by alot of people. When we get back everyones asleep. We put the scratches on us and blood on them and put our hair extensions everywhere and made it look like we beat each other up. I put some extension in losely for her to pull out. We decided to pretend that I had taken alot of selfies on her phone deleting pictures of her and Tyler,Questioned her dating Tyler (Zach's brother) and she called me rubbish at makeup, ugly and I should never be a model. We tried to make them silly but harsh

We count to 3 and start screaming and saying rude stuff to each other within seconds everyone is in the room tryna pull us apart.
"Don't talk to me." I say 'slapping' Maddie.
"You are never happy for me."
She pulls out 'my' hair making me 'scream'.
Finally Zach has Maddie in one corner and Liam has me in another we both try and break free but with great difficulties manage and run to hug each other and laugh.
"Haha you just got pranked."
"You were good."
"Not as good as you."

"Will someone explain to me WTH is going on." Liam says with the most confused face I've ever seen.
"You got pranked." Maddie and I shouted.

"You woke us up super early as a prank." Ty says confused
"Yh." I say
" I hate you two you."
"Well Lexi and Maddie well done, Zach follow my lead.
He grabs me and throws me over shoulder and I scream.
I hear Maddie screaming behind me.
He goes down stairs and walks towards the pool. I wiggle and try to escape but it's too late. I am already wet. I spring up to the top tryna swim up to the side. I pretend I can't swim and with the perfect timing Maddie gets thrown in making an even bigger splash I use it as a opportunity to get under I tell Maddie stay with me by keeping her under we both lay close to the bottom praying they relise quick because we don't know how long we can hold our breath.
We hear them shouting for us to get out quickly.
The blood from earlier turns the pool red making it more believable. I hear splashes and close my eyes. Strong arms grab me and swim me to the top. I am placed on a sunbed and I scream gotcha.
"2 times in a row wow new record." Maddie says laughing
"I hate you both so much now."
Liam says.
"I agree with him."
Zach says.
"Lets all get back to sleep."
I hear a murmer of yh and yes.
We all go to sleep and Maddie sleeps in one of my tent bed thingys.

I wake up at 4:50 1p minutes till training uh. I pry myself off the bed and take a quick shower then get ready. I have 2 minutes left so I see if Liam is awake so I go Zach's room to see Liam wide awake sitting on his bed ready.

"Ready for the worst training of your life." I say grimly to Liam.

"I could ask you the same thing."
I turn my head to see Zach walk out the bathroom in workout gear. He looks at me and his eyes widen.
"Lexi is coming and doesn't mind I'll be there."
I was about to tell him I do mind he is coming and he should stay at home and do something but Liam beat me to it.
"No she doesn't mind at all."
"I guess I don't mind." I say giving Liam my death stare.